Chapter - 16

Recap: Jerald trap Ranjani in the lift. Ishwar save Anika from Amir.

***********************

Nancy hugged and patted Anika's back comforting her to stop her cry. 

Nan: Ana, you will believe and do whatever I say right ?

Anika nodded her head as yes still crying over her shoulder. Nancy pulled back from the hug and cupped Anika's face wiping her tears.

Nan: Do you want to see your future husband ? Unnoda mama va pakka venama ?

Anika looked at Nancy with wide eyes and Nancy smiled at her.

Nan: Ishwar sir dhan unnoda mama, your future husband...that is why he is so caring to you and helped you. Even now he saved you from Amir. Today morning he came to our home, me and granny met him.

Ishwar came out and Anika ran to him and hugged him with a force that Ishwar took a step back to balance himself. He thought she was still scared of the incident and crying over it but her next words made him look at Nancy in shock filled happiness.

Ani: neenga dhan ennoda mama nu yen sollala ? Why did you not tell me that you are the one for whom I have been waiting to meet for so many years ? Yen mama sollala, unakku yen mela kovama, illa pudikalaya ? (Why did you not tell me, are you angry over me or don't you like me ?)

Nan: Ana, he waited for you to complete your studies and moreover he planned for a surprise but I spoiled it.

Ani: Is it true mama, do you like me ?

Ishwar raised her head from his chest and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead with his lips lingering for a little longer.

Ish: Sorry for coming to you late, sorry for making you wait such long time but now I'm here and you will be safe, I won't leave you alone. Its a promise Anika....enna kette unna pudikuma nu dhane ? Unna avlo pudikkum...unna mattum dhan pudikkum snow flake...

He hugged her and mouthed thanks to Nancy who was watching them. Nancy informed him to take Anika to his room for sometime and that she would return with their bags. Ishwar took Anika's hand and entered the elevator. When he reached his floor still holding Anika's hand, Lilly was pacing across and stood stunned looking at them.

Ishwar did not spare a look at her and walked straight to his room giving her orders.

Ish: No disturbances Lilly, except for Nancy. If she is here send her in.

Lilly looked at the tiny figure walking holding Ishwar's arms and she could not stop the pain she was going through.

Ishwar made Anika sit on the couch next to him and held her hand with his thumb caressing her thumb gently. He cupped her face with other hand and raised her face to look at him.

Ani: Will you be with me forever, will you protect me always ?

Ish: I will be with you in all times Anika...forever, I will not let anyone harm you.

Ani: But I m not like others, I m not strong to stand for myself, I can't even fight those hurt and bully me, I don't know many things like others do, many say I m innocent but most say I m stupid and fool...still you like me ?

Ish: You are different from others Anika, they know to hurt others but you only know to love and care for others, they know everything but they don't know the most precious thing is being innocent. You are one blessed girl and you are unique from others Anika. You are beautiful in and out unlike others. I like your innocence Anika, I like you being so naive, I like your care nd kindness for others, I like the way you love your friend and granny, In all I love you for being yourself Anika. You never changed even when there were so much of possibilities and situations that could have changed you and I love you for that.. I love you my snow flake...I love you so much....