Chapter - 32

Recap: Ishwar and Anika return home and he meets the home minister.

*************

Ishwar entered the office with Anika and Nancy following him. Ishwar waved his hand to them and Jerald took them to the meeting room where he had made arrangements for them to attend the classes online. As soon as they entered Anika remembered meeting Ishwar and their chats in the room.

Jer: Boss will be strict with your studies so don't sleep. Concentrate on the lectures and I will be here any time to watch you and strictly no mobile during class hours so now give me your mobiles.

Anika and Nancy placed their mobiles in his hand and he pointed to the CCTV in the room.

Jer: This was fixed today especially to watch you both. Press 3 in the intercom and I will be here. If there is anything you need related to your studies or projects then press 5 and Lilly will assign a project manager who will help you to complete your projects. Both of you should submit your projects within the next two days. Got it ?

Ani: Kadalamuthu romba strict pa...(Kadalamuthu is very strict )

Jer: Mobile kuduthu oru one week la ivlo pesa start pannite nee. ( You started speaking so much within a week of giving you a mobile )

Nan: Where are you going ?

Jer: Actually I have a very very important meeting with Anitha. So I will be busy. Take care, now get ready your classes will start any moment.

Jerald left there and Anika watched the CCTV and stuck her tongue out which Ishwar watched from his room and laughed at her antics. Once their classes started he closed the CCTV and started to focus on his work.

Nancy was physically present but mentally lost on Jerald's meeting with Anitha.

Nan Mv: Would Anitha be the girl whom I saw in the pantry on that day ? What meeting could he have with her ? Idiot...

She hid her pen in the bag and dialed 3 in the intercom. Jerry entered and raised his eyebrows.

Nan: I forgot my pen, so get me a pen. 

Jerry passed his pen to her and when he was about to leave she stopped him.

Nan: Is your meeting over ?

Jer: Not yet....I just started speaking to her and you called me. I will go resume what I was doing.

He left and she cursed under her breathe and continued taking notes from class. When they were on break she again dialed 3 and Jerry came again.

Nan: Break time, I want water or may be some coffee. Feeling sleepy.

He nodded and informed his staff in pantry to serve coffee to Anika and Nancy but he did not show up. Anika and Nancy's classes resumed and they were into so much but again Nancy felt uncomfortable and pressed 3. Jerry walked and glared at her.

Jer: Now what do you want ?

Nan: I forgot ..no probem go ahead and I will call you if I remember it.

Jerald closed the door and smiled raising his fist in successfully making her jealous. By lunch time Ishwar joined them for lunch but Nancy was so upset when Jerald did not join them. Ishwar watched her but did not force her and finished lunch with them.

Rest of the day they were assigned to work on the project and Lilly sent one of the project managers to help them. When Ishwar finished his works and reached the meeting room Anika and Nancy were sleeping on the couch cuddling and the papers of their project works were scattered on the table. He shook their shoulders to wake up and they sat yawning.