Chapter - 53

Recap: Ishwar sets Anikas mind to stay without him during his travle to the underworld meeting.

******************

Anika was sulking the whole day when Ishwar informed her that he would leave at midnight for his work. He fed her food, watched movie with her, played with her and did whatever she asked for but nothing made her mind to let him to go from her. He made multiple promises to her on returning at the earliest. Finally he gave her medicines and once she was asleep he reached the living and saw Jerry, Boris and Nancy waiting for him.

Ish: Jerry, Nancy take care of her. If you couldn't handle just let her to sleep and handover my shirt to her. She will drift to sleep on her own holding it. Don't stop her eating ice cream or chocolates.

Nan: Bro, relax we will take care of her. We want you to be careful. You know how much you matter to Anika and us. Our life is dependant on you so be careful in whatever you do. We will wait for you and please message us once you are out of that place. 

Jer: Boss, everything is arranged as you said. 

Ish: Good then. Take care and we will take our leave.

Ishwar and Boris left the home via back entrance and Lilly watched them in silence. As per Ishwar's plan 26 men of his gang were dressed uniformly and reached the shore. They exchanged a code to authentify their gang and entered the ferry.

Ishwar and Boris reached a different place along the coast and boarded a ferry dressed in a similar dress to his men. When they reached the island they found it beautiful with tourist enjoying their time there. 

Boris noticed the signal of their men travelling and followed their route at a safe distance. Of the 26 men only 24 entered inside and 2 sneaked out of the place. Ishwar and Boris had informed their men to signal once every gang had entered the place. Once they received the signal Ishwar and Boris covered their face leaving their eyes and entered the place. 

It was a huge building with 10 floors and the meeting was arranged in the top most floor which was just a huge hall without any rooms. Ishwar and Boris stood with their men and watched the leaders seated across the huge table filled with drinks and food. Only 5 men from each gang was allowed inside the hall and the rest was escorted to a different floor. 

Adam, came forward and saw Lazovsky gang standing in colorful dress with their face hidden behind their mask.

Adam: Only 5 person is allowed inside and rest are escorted to the floor below. Leader can come forward and take the seat and let others to leave the place. Now can you please enlight who is the leader, I mean who is Lazovksy ?

None of them spoke and one of them came forward and sat on the seat alloted for the Lazovksy. Adam watched the men leaving and only 5 standing behind. He reached the table and welcomed the gangs.

Adam: Thank you all for coming here. Valery will join us shortly.

Soon a man entered wearing a mask and sat on the head chair and looked the person who was seated on the chair alloted for Lazovsky. He gave a look to his fellow gang leaders who accepted to kill Lazovksy and soon averted his sight to Lazovksy.

Val: I wanted this meeting to decide the certain rules that would help us to continue our business. More importantly I m taking the Russian order and I dont want anybody in my path.

Laz: There is no need for new rules when we have existing rules to be followed. Alexander Lazovsky's rules will continue until the last men of the Lazovksy gang will exist. And no one will take the Russian order. Its a warning.

Valery laughed and smirked at Lazovksy.

Val: The whole world is eager to see the face of Alexander's heir. so why don't you show your face to all instead of just speaking?