Chapter - 67

Recap: Ishwar promises to Anika to grant any wish of her in return for the project he assigned to her.

************************

Nancy returned to her room and saw the file that were waiting for her. Lilly entered with some more files and gave it to Nancy.

Lil: Madam, boss has sent you these files. All these has complete information of our company, board of directors, every project of ours and if have any doubt you can please get back to boss. He wants to personally train you in business. If you need any more files related please ring me.

Nan: Thank you Lilly and how have been you doing ? 

Lil: I m doing great by the way.

Nan: Good, see you around...

Lilly nodded her head and left from there but before she reach her desk her mobile from a very unfamiliar number. She answered the call and the voice of the person from the other end sounded familiar.

Lil: Who is this ?

Caller: I m the officer who came to your home needing information about your boss.

Lil: Ohh, so may I know why did you call now ?

Caller: I want you to meet me today at 8, Breeze Restaurant. 

Lil: Alright..

Lilly was thinking if she should inform Jerry about this but she did not knew that all her calls were tapped by Jerry's men who immediately called Jerry after hearing the conversation between Lilly and the officer.

Jerry clenched his fist but put a normal face and reached Lilly's cabin casually and saw her lost in thoughts.

Jer: What are you lost in Lilly ? Mind sharing with me ?

Lil: What do you think of love Jerry ?

Jer: Why so sudden ?

Lil: You and Nancy got married out of love so just asking. What if Nancy hadn't loved you back. Would you have let her go  from your life ?

Jerry very well knew the crush Lilly was holding on Ishwar and this sudden question though shocked him that Lilly might have fallen in love with Ishwar he didnt want to let this grow any further. He would have never let Nancy go from his life and would have fought until he persuaded her but right now that answer might create problems for Ishwar and Anika as Lilly might turn serious with his words so he did what he could do.

Jer: Why not ? If my love was true then sure I would have let her go. Her happiness truly matters to me and if letting her go would get her happiness then I will surely do that. Sacrifcing is also love when it is for the person whom we love.

Lil: Woww, is this Jerry, the scary personal bodyguard of boss. When did you start talking so much ?

Jer: When you fall in love you get a shade of the person whom you love. So no surprise that I speak so much after falling in love, getting married with Nancy and mostly having a sister like Anika who never gets tired of speaking.

Lil: Thats for true...though I still couldnt believe everything happening....fact is truth cannot be changed and you both are married.

Jer: Ok, now tell me what is bothering you ?

Lil: NIA officer called me just now. He wants to meet me tonight.

Jer: What are you planning to do ?

Lil: I agreed....and..

Jer: Our stay in France was purely secretive and it will remain one. As per our itinerary report we were in London for mine and Nancy marriage. You as a PA of boss accompanied us nothing more nothing less. Got that ?