Chapter - 99

Recap: Anika fakes her health and help Ishwar to hide his silicon mask and passport.

**********************

Boris who had reached Maldives saw the news of raid at Ishwar's home, office and hotels. He knew that he should wait until things are settled and kept watching the news of the raid.

Ishwar came down dressed in his formal wear and saw Jerry, Nancy at the dining having their morning tea. He saw the officers having a break with breakfast. Passing a smile to them he joined Jerry and Nancy.

Nan: How is Ana ?

Ish: Sleeping and still look very tired so I let her sleep. 

Jer: They have finished their work in all the rooms and only your room is left. They might need Ana out to do their work.

Ish: No worries, I will carry her to the guest room. Nancy inform the maid to serve the breakfast in the guest room next to ours.

Nancy showed a thumbs up and Ishwar returned to his room and saw Anika sitting leaning on the headboard. He sat next to her and kissed her cheeks.

Ish: they need to search this room so I will carry you to the guest room. You can rest there after having breakfast.

As soon as Ishwar and Anika were out of the room two batches of the team entered his room and were quick to make a mess of the room. Whereas Ishwar helped Anika refresh and fed her breakfast. When he was away Nancy gave her tablets and left before he could see them.

It was almost noon when the officers were in the living with Ishwar who had a blank expression on his face. They informed Ishwar that they had to wait until the other team complete their work at his office and hotels. In meantime they were provided with a lavish lunch. By evening they made a report on the raid and stood before Ishwar who was still sitting.

Officer: Thank you so much for the co-operation  Mr. Ishwar. All your records are clean and we appreciate you for being a gentleman and running such a huge business without going against law. We wish all the businessman are like you and help the growth of the nation.

Ish: As much as I would like to enjoy your appreciation that won't help my business anyways now. The entire industry, my clients and people are anxious to know what you found from my home,hotels and office. They might be expecting something spicy like you had recovered kgs of jewels, unaccounted money and what not..

Officer: It will be our responsibility to address the press and media about what we found at your places and you can be assured that your reputation will never be destroyed by us.

Ish: I appreciate that and kindly keep us be away from all this for few days. We couldn't stay here until the entire home is cleaned and things are settled so I need privacy with my family for the week. Hope you don't mind and if you have any documents to be signed or cleared from my side please wait for me. My wife needs me now and I don't compromise anything for her.

Officer: Ofcourse we respect your words and you can have all your time with your family.

Once they left Ishwar turned on the TV to see the media questioning the officers who clearly explained that they had not found anything out of accounts or illegal from Ishwar's office. Infact they had revealed about his various charity organisations which he had kept secret so far and helped many people through it. Soon the social media was showering love and support for Ishwar and the picture of Ishwar carrying Anika became sensational . Youngsters made a hashtag to celebrate the couple and got a strong liking for their chemistry and love.

Anika, Nancy and Jerry hified with Ishwar and now the manager looked very pitiful as they looked at the condition of the house.

Ish: Jerry let the staffs take their time to settle the things back in place. We may shift to our hotel until the work is done. Just let the maids do some packing for us.