Chapter - 93

Recap: Anika and Alexander talk and later he promises to quit the dark business for her sake.

*************************************

Anika and Nancy were in the garden as they were forbidden from entering their rooms by Ishwar and Jerry. Though Anika had a clue based on the discussions she had with Ishwar after their lunch she did not want to break the surprise Jerry was doing for Nancy so she avoided the surprise part and explained whatever happened aftr she left home and about Ishwar's parents where she stayed in the village.

Nan: God, these men are really manipulative. They assured me that you are fine but I had no clue that you stayed with his parents. Anyways finally everything is falling in place and now you got both your father and his parents as well.

Ani: Our parents Nanu..did you forget that you are his sister and dad has already accepted you as his daughter. So we have have a big family now. We should visit the village, that is a wonderful place. If only the circumstances were different that I had been there then I would have enjoyed every bit of time.

Nan: We will make a plan of it once our little one comes to the world.

Ani: I haven't told him Nanu. Please let him be free of mind until he gets over the works. 

Nan: Done...Don't worry I can understand.

An hour later a maid came to them and gave a shopping bag with a chit in it which said them to get ready into before entering their room.

Ani: I m damn hungry and its already 7....come on Nanu lets go...

Both went to different rooms and changed into the dress given by their husband. Anika entered her room and saw it was dark but seeing the light from the balcony she walked towards it. She stood froze looking at the cozy set up over there.

Ishwar had spread a mattress with cushions all over. Flowers and fairy lights were hanging over the ceiling and the floor had candles. A short teapoy as placed with dishes on it. She felt a pair of hands around her waist and a smooch on her nape. Ishwar turned her and saw her looking stunning in the orange spaghetti strap gown that reached below her knees.

Ish: Gorgeous.....my love

Anika saw him dressed in a V neck Tee and shorts and winked at him.He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips as he guided her to the mattress and they sat before the teapoy.

Ish: so, did I make it special my dear wife ?

Ani: Let me taste the dinner and then we shall decide if it special or not ...what say ?

Ish: Don't worry snow snow flake, I won't disappoint you..

He winked at her and served her favourite pasta first and fed her himself. Anika moaned to its taste and showed a super sign. 

Ish: Save this sound for later Anika.... as much as I couldn't wait to hear those sounds from you, lets finish the dinner first.

She slapped his arm and fed him the pasta. They had the dinner with all their romantic banters and his kinky talks. After their dinner he removed the teapoy and returned to her and sat leaning on the wall with Anika sitting between his legs and he had his hand wrapped around her chest.

Ani: Feeling so good mama...food was yummy..Thanx for cooking for me..

Ish: How did you know that I cooked those dishes ?

Ani: Why will I not know your cooking and that too for me ?

Ish: so smart....What else you know ?

Ani: That you and me cannot live without each other..we love each other a lot..we cannot keep our hands off each other...