Chapter - 109

Recap: Anika surprise Ishwar bringing his parents on his birthday

***********************

Two weeks later: 

Anika was sleeping after dinner and Ishwar sneaked out and saw the whole home being decorated. Nancy and Radha were in the living watching over everything. Jerry was on his heels along with manager to check everything. Once he was sure everything was ready he returned to his room and waited for the clock to strike 11.58.

When it was time he kissed her forehead and pecked her lips to wake her. Anika wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him to sleep. Ishwar smiled and kissed her cheeks non stop and Anika gave up and sat leaning on the headboard.

Ish: Happy birthday Anika....A very happy birthday my love....

Ani: Thank you mama...

She pecked his lips and he carried her to the closet and gave a track to wear. She pouted denying it and hugged him.

Ish: don't you want the surprise for your birthday darling ?

Ani: that is why you made me sleep early today is it ? By the way what is the surprise ?

Ish: You need to wear this tracks so that I can take you to get your surprise quickly.

Anika wore the track and Ishwar held her hand and walked out of the room. Anika gasped looking at the dazzling view of their home decorated with flowers and fairly lights from everywhere.

Ani: All are my favourite flowers mama....so beautiful..how did you get this done in such a short of time ?

Ish: What is the use of me being a CEO of an empire if I couldn't get this done in such a short time.  Do you like it ?

Ani: I love it..

Ish: time for actual surprise and I will blindfold you for that. 

He blindfolded her and helped her  descend the stairs slowly holding her hands and once they reached the living he made her sit on the couch and signalled Jerry who immediately came pushing a food trolley with cake and everyone joined them. Ishwar made Anika to stand and slowly removed her blindfold. 

She screamed in joy to see her father standing before her for the first time on her birthday after many years. She hugged him and couldn't control her tears.

Alex: Happy birthday princess... please don't cry. I came to see my daughter being so happy but here you are crying.

Ani: Its happy tears pa.. I don't remember when it was the last time you was with me for my birthday. I yearned for this day for years and it has happened finally. thank you so much.

Alex: We will celebrate all the birthday in the coming years together. 

She pulled back from the hug and saw him standing perfectly and Alex informed her that he was doing fine now without any problem. 

Nan: Shall we get a minute to wish my friend now appa ?

Anika then looked everyone waiting and mumbled a sorry. All together screamed happy birthday and hugged her one by one. Nancy gave the knife to Anika and she cut a piece and fed to Ishwar first and followed by everyone. After their encounter of playing with creams Anika received gifts from everyone. Jerry informed the maid to place all the gifts in Anika's room. When everyone retired to their room Ishwar carried Anika back to their room and walked straight to the washroom and helped her clean the cream of her face.

Anika sat on the couch and Ishwar hugged her pulling her to his chest and kissed her hair.

Ani: I m so happy today. My wish of having a huge family has finally happened and it is because of you. I love you so much.