Chapter - 56

I'm so happy for the love you people have been giving for a long time. I m overwhelmed with the support and care each and everyone of you give me. What else could I do than giving an update to make you all happy on a special moment. My Innocent PA has reached 800K Reads and 110K votes. Thank you so much for the unconditional love...Love you all❤️

Recap: Ishwar takes care of Anika when she suffer with cramps.

**********************

Lilly was in the living waiting for a long time but none was to be seen other than the staffs and maids. She checked with a maid who informed her that their boss and their wives were still asleep. 

Lil: How strange that boss is still asleep at 10 in the morning. I have always seen him at 8 having breakfast and he will be at office sharp at 9. These girls has changed them to their timings. 

Her trance was broken when Nancy came with Jerry and he was holding her waist. They didn't seem to notice Lilly and were in their own world.

Nan: We are already in the living so can you please let me go ?

Jer: No way, tell me you agree to my plan then I will leave you. I have planned something for us and I want a yes from you.

Nan: Ana and bro will be here today so stop you plannings.

Jer: He is my boss and he will plan ahead of me. Trust me it will be a surprise if he comes out of the room today so don't worry about him.

His mobile rang and he showed Nancy the caller and winked at her before answering it.

Jer: Yes boss, good morning..

Ish: Inform the maids to leave our breakfast outside the room and check out if we can fly back to London by evening or what could be the earliest time we could get back.

Jer: Sure boss...I will get back to you.

Jerry saw Nancy and gave a I told you look and pulled her close holding her waist. When she tried to protest he locked her hands behind and pecked her lips. Both heard a ewww sound and saw Lilly leaving the place.

Nan: Thank god, I thought it was someone else.....lets go I m hungry.

Jer: Yes eat well, boss wants us to return London and we might be busy and you need more energy.

They settled in the dining and informed maids to place the food trolley outside of Ishwar's room. Ishwar waited outside the washroom and Anika came out after bathing and changing. He helped her apply moisturizer. Anika opened the door and saw fod trolley and pulled it inside. She placed the plates ready and Ishwar joined her. When he was about to serve she stopped him.

Ani: I will serve you and feed you today. You do that daily for me. Let me also love you like you do me.

She slowly placed the pancakes and poured a little honey on it like he used to have and spread butter and jam to the toast.  Ishwar admired her flawless beauty and pecked the corner of her lips.

Ish: You are adorable baby......

She felt shy and pushed his face away and her cheeks were red of blushing. He pinched her cheeks and kissed her to tease further.

Ani: Mama, you are a bad boy. Keep quite or I will not serve you breakfast. 

Ish: Its ok, I don't need breakfast but give me something else for compensation.

She stuffed a piece of pan cake into his mouth and when she was about to take a bit for her he pulled her and kissed her thereby transfering the pancake to her mouth. When she pulled back from the kiss she was munching the pancake and looked at him with wide eyes. She placed the plate down and started beating him and he leaned back on the couch causing her to fall on him. He flipped her was now hovering on her.