013. kinetic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

             ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

      Brain Stew: Green Day

"Are you ready now, guys?" Chloe asks us as we stand behind the camera.

"Yeah." I nod.

"I forgot to press the record button. Sorry." Clark says.

"Moron." I push Clark aside.

"Bitch."

"And don't you forget it." I press record and then give Chloe a thumbs up.

"So, Mister Luthor. Are there anymore secret construction projects going on at LuthorCorp like Level 3?" Chloe questions.

"Please, call me Lex." Lex tells her.

"Okay, Lex. Are you going to answer my question?"

"Chloe." Clark warns.

"What?" Chloe turns to him.

"It's okay, Clark." Lex assures. "Our critics are our friends. They show us our faults."

"Benjamin Franklin."

"Excuse me, Mister Luthor. Your father's on the phone." A servant enters.

"I need to get this. I'll take it in the conservatory." Lex stands up. "I look forward to resuming our verbal judo." He tells Chloe before leaving.

"I wonder if he's really taking a call or if he's just trying to avoid me." Chloe looks at an urn on the shelf.

"Of course he's avoiding you, Chloe." I tell her and she chuckles as I head back over to the camera.

"Wow. That's really cool. Do you guys think it's real?" She asks and I look to see that she's now gone.

"Chloe?" Clark calls out and we share a look before leaving the room.

"Chloe?" I walk down the hallway before I grab a statue off the shelf, then holding it up. "Chloe."

"Hey." Chloe steps out and I go to swing the statue, but I stop myself, making her jump. "It's me."

"What the hell was that?" I put the statue back.

"Sorry, I was just looking around."

"Chloe, you can't just go snooping around someone's house." Clark inquires.

"Clark, it's a mansion. It's designed for snooping. Okay, fine. We'll go and wait in the library for Lex to officially blow us off."

"Despot." I grumble before the three of us head back to the stuff.

"I'll put the camera away." Clark says.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get my bag." Chloe replies and I stop to see bags on the floor.