051. magnetic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

               ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Martha, Jon?" I head inside the house with Danielle.

"Brianna, hi." Martha steps out of the kitchen with Jonathan following behind.

"Hi. I thought I'd finally introduce you guys. Danielle, these are my friends, Jonathan and Martha Kent. Martha, Jon, this is my friend from Denver, Danielle Hemmings."

"Hi, Danielle. It's so nice to finally meet you." She holds out her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." Danielle shakes it.

"How do you do?" Jonathan holds out his hand.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"We're just fine."

"You're a very beautiful girl." Martha smiles.

"Not like you, Miss's Kent." Danielle shakes her head and we all chuckle.

"Welcome to Smallville. It's really great to have you here. Have you met Clark?" She turns as Clark heads over.

"How can I not?" Danielle fist bumps Clark.

"Nice to see you again." Clark chuckles.

"Alright, well, we're on our way to the carnival. Hoping to eat ourselves sick, so we'll see you later." I turn.

"Alright. You guys have fun." Martha tells us.

"You guys need a ride?" Jonathan offers.

"No, we got my car, Jon, thank you. I'll try to win you something good, don't worry." I open the door and we leave. "Ow." I hiss as she hits the back of my head.

"Serves you right." Danielle crosses her arms.

"For what?"

"Girl, you and I both know I ain't going to no carnival. I got work. And then a date with Molly."

"Well, excuse me for not wanting the obvious to offer to go with me. I don't need that right now." I pull my hood off my head.

"M'kay, fair enough."

"Oh, well, thank you for your permission." I head in the car with her. "So, what do you think of them?"

"First I thought the whole peace and love thing was an act. But...they actually seem 'ight." Danielle nods.

"Because they are. Jon and Martha were there for me when I didn't know I needed them to be. And I hope you know I would never surround you with anyone who would try to harm you or Kieran." I put on my seatbelt and start the car.

                       •──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"How tasteless is this? I think they even used real meteor rock." Lana shakes a globe and I quickly step away at the sight of meteor fragments floating around.