050. drifter

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

                ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Don't even fuckin' start." I warn and we all laugh while sitting in the cafeteria. "I'm serious. It's disgusting. I hate it, I loathe it, I despise. No." I push away her salad that has cilantro in it.

"Not so tough without that jumpsuit on, huh?" Danielle sets her plate down and the others ooh.

"Says you."

"She got you there, Bri." Pete laughs.

"That'll be the day." I scoff.

"Danielle." Molly from my math class heads over. "Hi, um, I'm Molly. We have english together."

"How could I forget? It's my favorite class of the day." Danielle turns to her and I raise my eyebrows.

"Uh, y-yeah, me too." She blushes. "Um, sorry to bother you, but, um, I was wondering if I could borrow your notes? I wasn't here yesterday, I had an appointment, for, um, my chemo therapy."

"Yeah, sure. I was wondering when you'd ask."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. You had me worried. I was thinking about you. More than usual." She holds out her notebook and I share a smirk with Miles, Chloe and Pete.

"Um, I was also wondering if maybe you'd wanna hangout after school. You can help me study for the test?" Molly clears her throat.

"I'll meet you out front." Danielle tells her.

"Cool. I—I'll see you later. Bye." She waves.

"Bye." Chloe waves back and Molly walks off. "Brianna didn't tell me your flirting game is off the charts."

"Even better than me." Pete adds.

"My mom's game is better than yours." Miles nods and we all chuckle as Pete gives him a nuggie.

"So, you gonna ask her out?" I sip my juice.

"Most definitely." Danielle nods.

"Man, Jake from the football team is gonna be pissed once he finds out a girl doesn't like him for once."

"Hey, I never said I swing just one way."

"Oh, hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Pete high fives her.

"Alright, c'mon, let me give you a full exclusive to the Torch." Chloe stands up.

"Sure. Let's do it." Danielle gets up with us.

"I'll catch up with you guys. I'm gonna get a drink." I grab my tray.

"Okay." Miles grips my shoulder before walking with Pete and Chloe.

"Do you need me to twist his balls?" Danielle slings her bag over her shoulder.

"What?" I throw my tray in the garbage.

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗 ━ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara