079. pariah

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"My daughter did not murder this man!" Mom yells as we all enter the station.

"What is this?" Captain walks over with Harvey and Jim.

"Brianna!" Jim shouts. "Get those cuffs off her. What the hell is going on?"

"MCU's taking Brianna Brady into custody." Montoya informs.

"What?"

"Your intern here murdered Oswald Cobblepot and dumped him in the river." Allen glares at me.

"That's a damn lie!" Harvey sneers.

"He's right. It was a lie. She didn't shoot Oswald Cobblepot. She lied. She didn't shoot him, Bullock." Jim looks at me intensely.

"Of course she didn't. I know you didn't do this, kid." He nods at me.

"Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock, you're under arrest." Montoya says.

"For what?" I lunge at her.

"Hey!" Allen roughly pulls me back.

"Get your hands off my daughter!" Mom bellows over the others.

"Get off her!" Lana and Layton pull me away.

"Accomplice in the murder of Oswald Cobblepot. Our witness places you at the scene." Montoya inquires as Allen cuffs Jim and Harvey.

"You think you can walk in here and take my people like that?" Captain questions.

"We're not here to take down the GCPD. We just want these three."

"Well, they're GCPD, so the MCU's got a problem."

"Miss Brady isn't GCPD. And she's seventeen. She's getting tried for an adult. She's getting life."

"Over my dead body!" Jonathan tells her and I turn to see Clark and Oswald enter.

"Holy shit." Harvey and Miles gapes.

"Hello. I am Oswald Cobblepot." Oswald chuckles and I lock eyes with Clark. "You can let Miss Brady and her partners go now." He walks over. "I said let Miss Brady go. Now."

"Son of a bitch." He looks at Jim.

"Harvey." Jim warns.

"Son of a bitch!" He lunges at Jim.

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

"I'm not withdrawing from this case." I stand in Captain's office.

"Those two idiots almost got you life!" Miles points to the door.