Intro

Title: 末世吃货生存手札 | Doomsday Foodie Survival Handbook
Author: 九尾婆婆

After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end.

Afterwards, when she poked blood from her finger on the family jade pendant with heartache, but did not see the legendary space, she finally began to accept her fate and start her own journey to the end of the world.

But one day later, she suddenly discovered...

Sigh, the stewed taste of this mutated big rooster is really good!

Hmm... She had never eaten such a tasty and chewy pork, and she was so moved that she cried!

That...is a mutant black bear, right? She has grown up so big, she has never eaten bear paws... She has eaten too much meat these two days, let's change to mutated cabbage tonight...

As Yan · super rich · rich second generation · Mu, her hands-on ability has always been excellent It is at the level of dark cooking, but after the end of the world, it seems that even this skill has mutated...

Gradually, she found that some people plucked chicken, braised pork, beat bears, and even washed cabbage. At that moment, she finally felt that something was wrong.

Later, she said with a serious face: "Do you want to have a meal?"

Sinan: "..."

------

During the march...

"Captain..."

The expressions of the subordinates were indescribable, and it took a long time before the difficulty Said: "Could it be that... the things made like that... are really edible?"

Looking not far away, she was waving a spatula while chanting, such as: [Ah~~ Wild pork can use wine to get rid of the fishy smell, Adding some squid juice would be even better...]

[The chicken is massaged with judo techniques, sprinkled with mutated onion, ginger and garlic, it feels extra delicious...]

[Afterwards, it will be fried with vegetable oil... Ah! Golden! ]

Sinan's face twitched at the words of Yan Mu.

Then, he turned his head and looked at the rest of the people in a sinister manner, and growled: "Eat! Give me a hard time to eat later!"

Everyone: "..."

Edible Guide:

Mainly plot, supplemented by emotion, sour Sweet and sour is me...

The full name of the heroine of this article is Yan·Gourmet·Mu, a leader in the dark cooking industry.

Strong post-apocalyptic gourmet cool article

Search keywords: Protagonist: Yan Mu, Si Nan ┃ Supporting role: Pre-received article "Host, I took the wrong script again" for collection ┃ Others: