Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In order to ensure safety as much as possible, Yan Mu and the others chose the camp on the winding mountain road backed by the stone wall.

    Since the evolution of the world, the growth of vegetation has become more and more prosperous, and even cities have gradually become forest capitals. These asphalt roads, which are not of good quality, have long been covered by vigorous weeds. .

    So even though Yan Mu and the others still maintain the habit of shifting night shifts at night, they still worry that they will be taken advantage of by all-pervasive alien plants.

    It is precisely because of this that everyone chooses the road as a camp.

    After all, compared to the real wilderness, the vegetation in this part of the area based on asphalt road concrete is still much sparser

    ...

    After Yan Mu and Si Nan left, everyone was still active during the day, Chen Lin and Mr. Chen sneaked into Wuling Hongguang Li Bumian.

    Zhao Bo and Qi's mother were not idle either. They brought out all the unfinished animal meat that they had collected two days ago to collect spirit fat and let Qi Ruan advance. bacon.

    Influenced by Yan Mu, other people are now also very enthusiastic about storing food.

    On the one hand, it is because the taste of Yan Mu's dark cuisine is really memorable, and on the other hand, it is also because of global evolution. Not only animals and plants have begun to evolve, but even microorganisms have also undergone mutations!

    Except for the exotic meat, almost all the snacks that Yan Mu collected before leaving Haicheng had gone bad, and even the rice had faint signs of mold, so they had to start researching new recipes.

    It was at this time that Zhao Bo was called aside by Zhang Tong...

    *****

    Because of Zhang Tong's status as an illusionist, and because Yan Mu had not refused him and the other family of three to follow the team, Zhao Bo Bo saw that his attitude was still kind, and seeing that Qi's mother, who was marinating exotic animal meat in full swing, was still within his sight, he turned to Zhang Tong: "What can you do with me?"

    Zhang Tong looked a little tired, his hair looked a little greasy because he hadn't washed it for a long time, he didn't know where he had thrown the close-fitting suit before, and now he was only wearing a dirty shirt whose original color could hardly be seen clearly. It is no longer the appearance of a social elite.

    It's hard to do things in a suit, it's hard to fight, it's hard to run for your life...

    It's been nearly half a month since the end of the world began, and unlike Yan Mu and the others who were so prepared, Zhang Tong fled in a hurry, not only was there no need Other than the spoiled food I grabbed at the service station earlier, there was nothing else in the car.

    During this period of time, limited by his strength, his life was not very good.

    At this time, Zhang Tong looked at Zhao Bo firmly, and suddenly stretched out his right hand to him, and said with a smile, "Mr. Zhao of Pengcheng Real Estate is a real estate upstart who has accumulated a net worth of hundreds of millions in just a dozen years. I have long admired him!"

    Zhao Bo He didn't shake him back politely, he raised his eyebrows slightly, he couldn't see his emotions, he just said lightly, "You know me?"

    "My boss's subsidiary company, Hulin Building Materials, met Mr. At that time, the general manager of the branch presided over the meeting. Mr. Zhao has a lot of people, so he probably doesn’t remember me..." Zhang Tong smiled brightly: "But I have a deep memory of Mr. Zhao!"