Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    In the end, Yan Cheng'an still transplanted the tree outside the fence.

    Just like the giant dragonfly that Yan Mu and the others met on the road and the thorny vine that sneaked into the ground to pick peaches, the mutant creatures now know how to fight. Who knows if this tree is temporarily showing weakness and secretly looking for opportunities? A twenty-five boy who is waiting for an opportunity to make trouble?

    So no matter whether this tree can understand human language or is really seeking peace, it is not suitable to stay with human beings...

    ...

    nothing to say all night.

    The next day, early morning.

    Yan Mu got up early in the morning, followed Yan Chengan and Zhao Bo, took Haitang and Lizi, and prepared to go out refreshed.

    She was going to go to the Xinhua Bookstore a few streets away from the one mentioned before, to see if she could get some enlightening reading materials back for Yan Yan, and also to move the tree farther away from the fence.

    However, compared to this matter, Zhao Bo was more interested in the "farm plan" she mentioned...

    Seeing Zhao Bo's repeated questions, Yan Mu couldn't help but support his forehead, and said helplessly: "That's what I said, there is no Said to start raising it now, and the weather hasn't completely turned cold yet, so it's not too late for us to start preparing after a while."

    "I know." Zhao Bo's face was calm, but his voice could not be suppressed. Excited: "We have to decide where to build the farm first, the weather will get cold soon, so it's better not to be outside...     " You can choose one of the factory buildings in this factory area, and then renovate the factory building, Otherwise, with the ability of these mutated creatures, they can drill holes in the wall and fly out in minutes...     "Well, if it's indoors, I can even set up some greenhouses to grow vegetables. It just so happens that the farm is established, and we don't have any shortages." Fertilizer...     "I am a wood elementalist. Although I can directly ripen plants, I feel that this kind of food that violates the laws of nature is not as good as growing by myself...

    "And if it's just ripening, I'm the only one who can do it. Planting vegetables means that everyone can grow them, and maybe the production can be increased at that time..."

    As he spoke, Zhao Bo's focus gradually shifted from the farm to the planting plant. On the ground...

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Seeing Zhao Bo walking and thinking about it, as if he regarded this matter as the most important task at present, Yan Mu couldn't help turning his head to look at Yan in a daze. Cheng An murmured, "Are people nowadays so obsessed with farming?"

    ...

    Yan Mu knew that the Land of Tenglong was a country that loved the land deeply.

    It may have suffered from insufficient food before, so until now it has become a major food producer in the world, and the people's love for farming and breeding has not been discounted in any way.

    No matter men, women, old or young, no matter the city or country, no matter high-rise or one-story house, you can always see a few spring onions, garlic sprouts, cucumbers and cabbages planted on the balcony...

    Those who have the conditions will plant them, and those who have no conditions will have to create conditions. , This is the most real life.

    In the garden of the former big villa of Yan Mu's house, there was also a small vegetable field specially opened up by Grandpa Yan. When they were free, the two old people liked to play there with hoes.