Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    "Someone came to ask for cooperation with a fifth-level spirit grease. It is said that it is the trophy that we saw in the mountain that the dragon snake did not want..."

    "Wu Yiqian is gone, and so is Zhao Lu who lives next to us ." , and they all disappeared out of thin air!"

    "The crown prince was also injured, because it was guarding Wu Yiqian at the time..."

    Sinan said, wiped the snow water on his face that had begun to melt due to the rising temperature on the third floor, Shi Shi didn't know what to say: "If I remember correctly, we only went out for a day, not a week?"

    How did so many things come together in just a dozen hours?

    Yan Mu was no longer as relaxed and casual as before, and his expression was gloomy and even a little scary: "This is definitely not a coincidence!"

    ...

    After Zhao Lu was found out to be a "virus" by Yan Mu and the others, Yan Cheng'an tricked her into living next to them , or take a closer look.

    Yan Mu didn't think of Wu Yiqian until she saw her disappear, but when she asked Zhang Tong to inquire about her, she also disappeared.

    And that side is even more bizarre, it disappeared out of thin air when everyone was eating together. When Zhang Tong passed by, Zhao Lu's mother almost fainted from crying. Seeing that scene, Zhang Tong felt very uncomfortable.

    The reason why Yan Mu said it was not a coincidence was because Wu Yiqian had always been guarded by Zhang Tong and a highly evolved hearing enhancer from the security captain's side, because of all the people, only these two had eyes and ears. Ears are the best, even if those [clearers] can come in quietly, they may not be able to escape the surveillance of these two.     But because of the move in the past two days, and the increasing number of refugees flocking to the mountain city, they were worried, so they let them go to inspect the fence. Anyway, Wu Yiqian had one leg and one arm removed by Yan Mu , should not be able to run for a while.     Who would have thought that such an accident would happen in just a few days...     This proves that those [clearers] may have been in the mountain city for a while!

    "It's not a coincidence..." Si Nan murmured back, probably thinking of this, and his expression gradually became ugly: "You mean, the refugees who flocked to the mountain city during this period were not formed naturally?"

    They asked Zhang Tong However, most people have said that there have been accidents along the coast, and with the blessing of Zhang Tong's pupil technique, they should not have lied. Doesn't this mean that the accidents along the coast were deliberately promoted by someone?

    "No, it shouldn't be like this." After a short shock, Hong Feng shook his head and said, "They are much stronger than us, there is no need to make such a big circle!"

    Just like they can make Wu Yiqian disappear without a sound, And like hurting the prince, if those people want to do something, can they stop it?

    Si Nan disagreed with his idea: "What if they just want to make everything more reasonable? What we are facing is not the intelligent beings we are familiar with on the earth, but alien civilizations. Who knows if water has entered their heads! "

    In the end, Sinan's greater emotion was to vent!

    The Huajiao Spirit Snake is too far away from them, so let's not talk about it for now, but if there is a mysterious power that can make people disappear without a sound, whether it is taken to other places or disappears in a real sense, it is enough to make them shudder.