Chapter 128

Chapter 128

    And at the moment when the emerald green vines appeared, the snake that was chasing down with scarlet eyes immediately stopped its downward rushing posture, and instantly stagnated in mid-air in a situation of anti-Newton force.

    It's as if there is an invisible cloud supporting its body under it...

    and even though it didn't show the slightest abnormality when it was chasing and killing by the expeditioners, at this time, there was a rare fear in its eyes color.

    The atmosphere instantly became extremely tense at this moment, and the air also instantly became quiet.

    After Yan Mu was thrown in midair and thrown back and forth a few times, her somewhat blank mind finally returned to normal. Then, she bent her body with waist strength that was so strong that she was a bit anti-human after becoming an enhancer, and clasped Cui with her hands. After the green Monman, he used this little support to turn his head upwards, and stood up with the help of the vines.

    After seeing the figure of the big flood snake stagnant in mid-air, Yan Mu first heaved a long sigh of relief, and showed a very bright and provocative smile to it, then in front of it, put his palm The uncoagulated blood all rubbed onto the emerald green vines!

    Big Flood Snake: "..."

    That's not all, Yan Mu rubbed his hands and thought: "Thank you Big Ginkgo, for your hard work, suck a little more before the blood coagulates, and I'll get some leftovers when I go back." Pork liver, red dates and brown sugar, eat it and make up for it, and I will give you a bowl directly!" The

    words are extremely rich!

    Yes, she was showing off, and at the same time she was despising the short-sightedness of the big snake. Still in a very obvious way.

    The big snake is a strange beast after all, she was afraid that she would show off too advanced, this old Yinbi couldn't understand it at all!

    If it honestly doesn't move those crooked thoughts, after a while everyone will be familiar with it, wouldn't it be trivial to have a little blood and the like!

    She is a fortifier with strong qi and blood. As long as she doesn't lose too much blood at one time, she can quickly adjust.

    Thinking of this, she can't help but look at the snake with more meaning.

    Do you regret it?

    Big Flood Snake: "..."

    Alas... Miscalculation!

    ...

    Yan Mu is so proactive, Big Ginkgo naturally likes it.

    It's just that its vine, whether it's the main body of the vine or the leaves, is extremely sharp. The previous wound was a little solidified, but now that it was stirred up by Yan Mu, the wound expanded a little more, and all of it flowed onto the vine.

    Big Ginkgo was a little overwhelmed by the absorption, and was so dizzy that he almost let go of Yanmu's feet and threw her down.

    Yan Mu was frightened into a cold sweat, and immediately didn't dare to act like a monster. He honestly hugged the big ginkgo's thigh and watched the two big men confront each other.

    Yan Mu is not afraid of Da Ginkgo's defeat at all.

    This is the base camp of the ginkgo tree, and it is also their base camp. Here, the piles can kill the snakes, and they can't lose!

    And the big ginkgo has not shown its full strength until now, but just looking at its current size and its strength that even big snakes are afraid of, Yan Mu can almost be sure that this fight will never be fought!

    It's just that she was slapped in the face not long after she had this idea...

    because in this tense atmosphere that seemed to be tense, as long as she blew one more breath, the whole body would be broken, in the big snake In the mid-air not far from the big ginkgo confrontation, the calm air that didn't even have a bug was like ripples that suddenly swayed, causing waves of ripples.

    The big Jiao Snake and Yan Mu looked there at the same time, but the emerald green vines just shook the leaves on their bodies.

    Ginkgo tree is a plant variation, it does not rely on eyes to observe the outside world, but relies on perception.

    And under their eyes, an expeditioner about three meters high, dark blue all over, with eyes like Sharingan appeared in midair.

    Yan Mu's expression changed instantly.

    Expeditionary still has a second plane?

    If there were no big flood snakes around today, even if they could kill the first one, they would definitely relax by then. How could they avoid the attack of the second expeditioner?

    In this way, it is not entirely a bad thing for the big snake to become a second-five boy...

    After the shock, Yan Mu looked at the expeditioner with sympathy.

    The ginkgo tree is on her side, and no matter how young the snake is, it is impossible to cooperate with the big iron bump that just blasted it by a vote...

    This game is settled!

    ...

    Half an hour later...

    Under the careful escort of the big ginkgo green vines, Yan Mu really experienced the feeling of flying without discomfort!

    When her feet landed on the ground, the vine loosened the part wrapped around her ankles, and after rubbing her face affectionately, it went up the trunk of the ginkgo tree and quickly disappeared among the branches and leaves.

    When Yan Mu turned around again, there were seven or eight faces that seemed expressionless but were actually full of curiosity.

    Qi Ruan looked at the unharmed Yan...

    well, Yan Mu whose clothes were a little tattered and stained with blood, couldn't hold back, pushed away Hong Feng and Wu Fei who were blocking the front, and pointed Looking at the two Expeditioners who were almost falling apart behind everyone, he asked curiously: "Can you tell me what's going on?"

    Two Expeditioners...

    two!

    As soon as they called Zhao Bo over and were about to climb up for life and death rescue, the two iron bumps fell down with a bang. If the prince's perception was not sharp enough, maybe no one died in this battle, and he might still be killed by such a person. The UFO fell from the sky and killed him...

    How did Yan Mu do it?

    Looking at the curious faces, Yan Mu's vanity was greatly satisfied at this moment, and after pretending to ponder deeply for a while, he slowly said: "This matter...it's a long story... ..."

    "Oh, don't hit me! I said, I'll say it now!"

    "Fuck! Hit me again!"

    "Dad~~Dad, I was wrong, I didn't see it was you just now..."

    Not far away, Haitang She turned her face away with disdain, as if she hadn't worried at all.

    Ah!

    Humanity!

    The author has something to say:

    Check the typo later, short chapter~~