Chapter 140

Chapter 140

    In the evening, outside the mountain city.

    In a temporarily opened cave, Yan Mu and his party were all slumped on the ground.

    Although they were exhausted and embarrassed, they didn't seem to feel anything at this time, and all of them looked at the Condor Hero with his head up and walking out at a pace that his relatives didn't recognize.

    That little...

    tsk tsk, so proud!

    After everyone walked into the cave, Zhao Bo exhausted the last bit of strength in his body, spawning vines and weeds to cover the traces of the cave entrance.

    After everyone sat down in the cave, Yan Mu breathed a sigh of relief, wiped his face and said, "It's about three or four hours away from the city center, and if we return now, it will take about ten o'clock in the evening." It’s like one o’clock, it’s too late.”

    As she spoke, she slowly looked around the crowd, and said in a low voice: “Besides, traveling at night is more dangerous than during the day, and our condition is not very good, so... we now Let's rest here for the night."     Although Zhao Bo is the only seriously injured patient, Ke Yanmu and the others went back and forth to look for them later, exhausted most of their energy, and indeed needed to rest.     Hong Feng also expressed his agreement, but after taking a deep look at the Condor Hero who couldn't hold back, he looked at Zhao Bo strangely     in the blink of an eye and said, "Did you really come back from a hole?" "I also thought of trying this method because I saw that the Condor Hero's claws are relatively sharp..."     I never thought that it would be successful just once...     "Hey!"     Now the Condor Hero can basically understand Yan Mu's words, At this time, he nodded his head in a hurry, and proudly stretched out its big dusty claws covered in mud, and performed a live digging for them.     It is it, it is it, our hero Condor Hero!     it! Condor Hero...     is the prettiest cub in this operation!

    "Stop, stop!"

    Seeing that the Condor Hero had dug a half-meter-deep hole in just a dozen seconds, Yan Mu called to stop with black lines all over his head.

    Is this trying to dig them all up and bury them?

    Zhao Bo also grinned, disregarding his seriously injured body, and said rather complacently: "Although it was Condor Hero who made the effort, I was the one who came up with this idea!

    " I just discovered that after the end of the world, although these trees and grasses grow fast, it is probably because they grow too fast, the soil under the ground is not compact at all, and the stones in the ground are also destroyed by the developed root system After a lot of trouble, the Condor Hero shattered as soon as he dug...

    "Tsk, this is the first time digging a hole, and I am still a little unskilled in the business. If I hadn't used vines to weave a net to support it, I would probably have been buried for several years." Next time...

    "I'll do some research when I go back. I'll calculate the force point and load-bearing structure next time, and it will definitely not collapse. We who are engaged in construction have this confidence! "

    Yan Mu everyone: "..."

    Is there a next time?

    Seeing Zhao Bo's face full of excitement and saliva flying everywhere, Si Nan coughed lightly, and brought the gradually derailed topic back to the right track: "Such things... Let's try not to have such a thing." Next time, the risk is too great. "