Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Boom...

    Yan Mu directly dealt with Qi Ruan, who was suddenly convulsed, with a brainstorm.

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    After a while, she rubbed her forehead, she didn't know what she thought of, and there was a lingering expression on her face: "Then what should I do? Are you really taking him with you?"

    Qi Ruan suddenly felt, She has to thank Yan Mu for not killing her!

    If this girl hit her head with the same strength that she just picked up the unconscious man on the ground with one hand...

    Wow...

    Who can bear it!

    Yan Mu didn't answer her immediately, but took out his mobile phone from his pocket to check the time before saying: "We left your house at about two o'clock, and it's almost four o'clock now, but it's only Walked out of the city center. According to our current speed, we will not be able to get on the national highway until dark..."

    Qi Ruan didn't quite understand: "So?"

    "We're probably going to spend the night outside today..."

    Yan Mu patiently explained : "At this time now, traveling at night is almost equivalent to sending him to death. We can take him for a journey of two or three hours at most...

    " When he wakes up, such a short distance will not affect whether he returns to Haicheng or leaves. Going to other places doesn't matter, and it won't cause us much trouble.

    Qi Ruan suddenly realized, but he still hesitated when he looked at the tall and strong man on the ground: "But...he looks quite strong! " "

    Yan Mu suddenly smiled when he heard the words, but the smile seemed a little subtle: "Is it stronger than me? Qi Ruan: "

    ..."

    Really not!

    Qi Ruan was speechless for a moment, then pointed at the man's blood-stained clothes and said weakly: "But what if he died on the way? "

    "No." Yan Mu's voice seemed very confident: "When I lifted him up just now, I saw the wound on his back shoulder. It wouldn't be fatal if he didn't touch a large blood vessel. It's just that he lay on the ground for a long time. It just looks scary."

    If he is not sure, Yan Mu would not dare to act rashly, and he just wants to help if he can.

    You can't watch this person just lying on the road waiting to die!

    When Jian Mu said this, Qi Ruan had no more objections.

    She is actually a kind girl, but her only relative is sitting in the car behind her, and the natural physical gap between men and women makes her feel insecure.

    She dared not take any risks.

    As for Yan Mu...

    Forget it, except for Yan Mu!

    Perhaps seeing Qi Ruan's uneasiness, Yan Mu quickly took out the rope from the backpack on his back while talking, and then tied the big man tightly.

    After that, he held the pressure cooker cover shield in one hand, and dragged the big man halfway towards the car by the rope around his waist with the other hand.

    Seeing this, Qi Ruan stepped forward to give her a helping hand, but she soon discovered that her role seemed to be just "giving a helping hand"...