Chapter 81

Chapter 81

In an instant, Yan Mu felt the hairs all over his body stand on end, as if his scalp exploded suddenly.

What is this special thing?

There was no need for Yan Mu to remind everyone, the moment they realized something was wrong, they all backed away quickly, and it took only a few seconds to retreat 30 meters away!

Even Haitang was no exception, bowing her body and blowing her fur, meowing frantically while running closely beside Yan Mu.

Everything that happened today simply subverted its cognition!

Yan Mu gave the small dried fish that should belong to it to other cats. The worms that could be pawed and pulled at will suddenly go to the sky, and now even dead worms can cheat corpses...

Outside Is the world already this dangerous?

Why has it never been found?

Obviously there is a walk every day!

...

Haitang's question was unknown to the others, and they couldn't answer it, because at this moment their entire attention had already fallen on the corpse of the praying mantis not far away.

The battle has just ended, and everyone is still resting. They have worked so hard for a long time, and they haven't had time to get the "monster inner alchemy" and the two "big knives" that Hong Feng and others called. Something picked peaches, they could vomit to death!

And the movement in the belly of the praying mantis corpse only stopped for a moment when Yan Mu and the others had just run away. After that, they didn't make any more sound, so it started to move again. The dull puffing sound of the flesh being drilled continued to sound in the quiet space. It seemed to be heading towards the surface, and as time went by, the abdomen of the praying mantis was also pushed higher and higher, getting bigger and bigger, and finally After Yan Mu cautiously asked everyone to retreat another ten meters, a black line suddenly came out from the abdomen of the corpse! Qi Ruan couldn't hold back: "Damn!" Alien, this is it! This disgusting picture is too unfriendly to them...

The black line really looks like a "black line", about as thick as an adult's little finger, and the whole body is pitch black. At this time, they are intertwined and entangled, and it looks like a big ball. If they are all extended, maybe Can exceed twenty meters.

And as it drilled out of the praying mantis' abdomen, a smell that was even more unpleasant than the smell emitted when the praying mantis approached it became stronger as it appeared.

Yan Mu covered his nose calmly.

The others also looked at each other, and Qi Ruan even showed a look of disgust: "This thing...is an iron nematode?"

Qi Ruan lived with Qi's mother in his hometown in the countryside for a period of time, and after returning to his senses, he quickly recognized it. The origin of this thing.

Sinan's tense expression was slightly relaxed, nodded and said: "It should be, I don't know if it will be difficult, but..."

When he said this, Sinan's eyes suddenly lit up, and he couldn't help saying: "However, do you think it looks like a whip? Qi Ruan, you..."

"Shut up, don't even think about it!" Before Sinan could finish speaking, Qi Ruan interrupted him with a dark face. If so, and the backhand is a fireball thrown at the iron nematode.

She didn't need to listen to know that Si Nan had nothing good to say!

"Crackling..."

"Thrilling..."