Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    "Boom..." A

    huge roar suddenly exploded at the corner of the street, and the turbulent air wave swept out, almost condensing into substance. What's even more surprising is that the roaring and sweeping air wave that seemed to be roaring and engulfing in reality faintly revealed a trace of golden light...

    But in a short while, the mutated stray dog ​​that had fled in a hurry had been driven away by the air wave. One second, the next second, the shrill howling sound spread across the entire street in an instant.

    Yan Muxin, who was hiding in the off-road vehicle, immediately lifted up following the miserable howl.

    That's a mutated creature that was just barely able to evolve to the second level...

    Was it solved so easily?

    Where the hell are these people?

    Because the mood began to become a little nervous, Yan Mu's hand holding Haitang's tail unconsciously strengthened a lot, Haitang, who had been pressed down by her all the time, stretched out his claws, turned his head and stared at Yan Mu quietly After waiting for a while, he finally returned to the farmer's pocket again, and looked forward with aggrieved eyes.

    Forget it...

    Just pinch it, it doesn't hurt anyway!

    "Boom!"

    At this moment, just in front of the off-road vehicle, the mutated stray dog ​​still couldn't stabilize its figure, dragged its scarred body, and slammed it hard on the ground.

    At the same time, Yan Mu finally saw the appearance of the group of people behind the blast.

    ...

    According to Yan Mu's experience, this team of five people is really the embryonic form of the team of supernatural beings that Qi Ruan once said before.

    Unlike Yan Mu and the others, who are old and young, the five people in this group are all energetic and strong young people. Except for the two girls standing in the center of the team, the other three are all young people. male.

    At this time, they stepped forward at a leisurely pace. Even though the mutant dog in front struggled for a long time and didn't get up, they still didn't have any carelessness. Some people in the team were on guard and some were the main attackers. They looked extremely professional.

    Especially the man at the head. He exists in the team as the spearhead in the battle. He looks like he is in his early thirties. He is tall and wears long clothes and trousers. The lingering breath is extraordinarily powerful, giving people an unusually powerful feeling.

    According to Yan Mu's guess, this person may have become a third-level evolutionary person!

    She couldn't help feeling a little surprised.

    Yan Mu didn't think Lingzhi's secret could be kept for long, after all, the origin of Lingzhi was really not hidden, and there was never a shortage of Destined Sons in this world.

    However, judging from the accidental and dangerous nature of obtaining spiritual fat, many people may not necessarily have the ability to obtain a large amount of spiritual fat to accelerate their evolution even if they know that this kind of thing is helpful to their own evolutionary path.

    That is to say, Yan Mu and the others, if it wasn't for the reasonable combination of abilities of the members, plus the gifts and some luck from Prince Haitang and the others, how could it be possible for all members to be promoted to the second rank now?