Chapter 125

Chapter 125

    At this time, in the quiet space, there was only the rustling sound of the snake's huge tail sweeping over the fallen leaves on the ground. If you didn't look at the pale faces of Yan Mu and Si Nan, the atmosphere could really be called quiet and serene.

    Seeing the giant snake's head close to the ground, Sinan swallowed hard, and said after a while, "Is it... trying to reconcile?"

    After all, there's no need to attack or surprise the two of them!

    "I'm not sure..." Yan Mu was a little at a loss, but still expressed his judgment: "But I really don't feel it has any attacking intentions." Sinan also said at     a

    loss: "Then what should we do now?"

The boss has taken the initiative to lower his figure and ask for reconciliation. If they continue to leave without knowing the compliment, will the boss feel ashamed and become angry and attack them again?

    Yan Mu thought about it for a long time before saying, "Why don't we wait? Wait until we are sure that my dad and the others will send people out?"

    At that time, even if Jiao Snake suddenly repents and doesn't conclude this profound inter-racial discrimination with them With friendship, they have no worries, right?

    Simon thought it was very reasonable.

    ...

    So, the two of them stood in this [one, two, three wooden figures] posture for about half an hour... When

    Yan Mu felt that Qi Ruan, Zhao Bo and Hong Feng had come nearby, he was sure that Yan Cheng'an had put all of them away. After everyone moved, he winked at Sinan, and tentatively began to move back slowly.

    But now the two of them were much more relaxed. Since the snake was willing to lie here with them for half an hour, it probably didn't just swallow them up in one gulp just to wait.

    The Jiao Snake was probably also tired from lying down, raised his head and shook it twice, his eyes followed Yan Mu's footsteps, Yan Mu seemed to be able to see its desire to cross races.

    She couldn't help but pause, and asked with some doubts, "What exactly does it want to do?"

    Not far behind, Qi Ruan boldly poked his head out, and said solemnly: "Snakes turn into dragons, dragons turn into dragons, this kind of bloodline evolution is instinctive, you are not a little dragon, probably because of your dragon bloodline Come on!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    I believe you a ghost!

    Unexpectedly, after hearing Qi Ruan's words, the snake in front hissed a few times excitedly, nodded frantically, and the ground was bumped by its huge head, and a big pit was hit in a few seconds. .

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Si Nan: "..."

    Qi Ruan is simply poisonous!

    Qi Ruan's triumphant laughter came from not far behind: "Look, I'm right, even the boss agrees with me!" The

    strength of the dragon snake should be almost the same as that of the big ginkgo, and it has no name. In front of its own face, other people are always not good at shouting like a snake, and there is no respect for a master at all.

    Yan Mu said speechlessly: "If I really have that dragon blood, why didn't it swallow me directly, it has to be in this way?

    "