Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The person speaking was a woman in her early fifties, unkempt, ragged, sallow complexion, sunken cheeks, exuding an indescribable sour smell all over her body.

    In fact, most ordinary people now have this smell. If Yan Mu and the others didn't take advantage of the convenience of having a water elementalist in the team, the situation might not be much better than them.

    At this moment, the aunt was crossing her hips. Even though she looked like she had been hungry for several days, she was quite vicious and sturdy at the moment to snatch the morning specials in the supermarket.

    "We have nothing to eat, nothing to wear, and we don't even have a safe place to live. We are also from the mountain city. Don't you have the most basic sympathy?"

    Aunt pointed at Zhao Bo and Yan Chengan standing in front, The expression was exhausted with a persistent ruthlessness: "And there is so much space inside, and this factory is not opened by your family, why do you stop us?" The

    aunt's voice fell, and the dozen or so people behind her They also spoke in agreement.

    "Yes, we didn't ask you what to eat, we just borrowed it!"

    "Yeah, the young man looks decent, why is he so cruel...

    " So what if I take a rest here..."

    Suddenly, there was noise, and a group of people pushed each other to try to come forward, and the scene suddenly became more chaotic.

    Since the arrival of the end of the world, the water supply and power supply systems in the city have ceased to operate one after another, microorganisms have also begun to evolve, food corruption has intensified, the environment has become more dangerous day by day, and social order has completely collapsed...

    In this harsh environment, those who failed to become Ordinary people who are evolutionaries actually have a very difficult life.

    However, this is not a reason for them to push their noses on their faces!

    No matter at any time, I am weak and I am reasonable is a very disgusting attitude.

    Pushing and shoving, these people approached step by step the gap of two or three meters wide that Zhao Bo and Yan Chengan were guarding, and they also tested their bottom line step by step.

    "Chi..."

    It was also at this moment that a row of closely connected earth thorns about one meter high popped out about three meters in front of Yan Chengan and the two of them with a chisel.

    The originally noisy environment was like a mute button being pressed suddenly, and there was no sound in an instant.

    It has only been more than half a month since the end of the world, and the effect of spirit grease has not been popularized yet. They have seen this kind of people with magical powers before, but at most they can release a small flame and a small mound of dirt. No one People can bring this kind of shock to their eyes!

    "Everyone may have made a mistake." Yan Cheng'an looked calm, without anger or pity, but said indifferently: "Although this factory is not mine, the land under this factory is mine. Give me at least a seven-figure rent."

    Everyone: "..." To

    be honest, the old saying is really not pretending.

    I don't know if it's because of genes or talent, but their old speakers have always been very talented in business.