Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Yan Chengan was stunned by Yan Mu's anger: "Is this how you buried your father?"

    Yan Mu's eyes followed the mutated chickens in the chicken coop, and he said casually, "I'm not correcting you. Misconceptions!"

    "Okay, don't play around with me." Yan Cheng'an put his hips on his hips, making a teapot shape, and said angrily, "Tell me honestly, did you ask the prince to find that guy named Si Nan? "

    About Si Nan's matter, Yan Cheng'an inquired about Si Nan's matter long after Yan Mu and the others came back.

    Of course, he definitely didn't ask Yan Mu...

    but it was probably out of his old father's intuition. Ever since Yan Chengan learned that Sinan was very handsome, he had already felt very fond of this man he had never met before. Twenty-thousand vigilance, coupled with Wu Fei's little dreadlocks that he met two days ago and then Mu Na's thoughtful expression made him feel like he was scratching his heart and liver in the past two days. I feel unhappy everywhere.

    So for the past two days, he has been paying attention to Yan Mu, so he discovered the little tricks that the girl and the prince did on the first day.

    Heh...

    Even the canned cat food that Yan Mu bribed the prince was bought by him before the end of the world!

    Yan Cheng'an felt that he was being generous in not dragging Yan Mu to the third trial.

    ... and looking at the fat old     man who was

    so angry that he became a teapot, Yan Mu sighed helplessly, and told the truth: "I'm just trying my luck!"

With a few people together, no one can be sure that they will definitely come to the mountain city, right?

    However, after hearing Yan Mu's words, Yan Chengan frowned in an instant, and jumped to his feet, "Yan Xiaomu! Okay, you finally admitted it, right?"

    Yan Mu raised his eyebrows, "What did I admit?"

    Yan Chengan snorted Moaning: "You miss him!"

    As he said that, without waiting for Yan Mu to refute, he continued to speak earnestly: "Xiao Mu, didn't Dad tell you that most good-looking men are unreliable? In this world, people like me who are good-looking and kind-hearted Well, there are very few men who are dedicated to their feelings and have money, so don't be fooled by appearances!"

    Yan Mu raised his eyes and looked at his father's round face, round belly, and round figure, Rao It's because my family has natural filters, and right now I can't say that he is good-looking...

    She endured it for a long time before she couldn't roll her eyes at him, and said speechlessly, "Where are you thinking? Thinking about the basis of cooperation with Sinan's side before, if they change their course and decide to settle in the mountain city, it would be good to help them at the beginning and take care of each other."     He said, probably because he was afraid that Yan Cheng'an would get entangled with her , Yan Mu pondered for a moment and then said: "You have taught me to look at people with a clear eye since I was a child. Am I such a superficial person? Even if I really want to fall in love with someone, it must be at least one-tenth as good as yours. Can you barely pass the test?"     Yan Chengan felt so refreshed after being slapped by Yan Mu's rainbow fart, and immediately felt relieved and felt that the air was fresh, and said modestly: "Don't ask so low, you can catch up to one-fifth of mine. It's almost there!"     Yan Mu: "..."     I dare to brag...     you really dare to answer!     ...     In fact, it is said that the daughter is the lover of the father in the previous life, this sentence is absolutely overfulfilled by Yan Cheng'an.     Not to mention Yan Yan, even when Yan Mu was young, it was Yan Cheng'an who served her most of the time.     At that time, Mu Yi was a little hypocritical of Wen Qing, Yan's family was in good condition, let's not talk about the nanny taking care of the children during the day, and she had to sleep with Yan Mu at night, and the end result was...     Yan Mu's crying was Yan Cheng's coaxing, He changed the diapers and fed the milk, while Mu Yi slept until dawn.     Yan Chengan loved Mu Yi very much, and because he felt sorry for Mu Yi's hard work in giving birth, he didn't let Mu Yi worry about it from the beginning to the end.