Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Beginning to Evolve

    "I have a cold..."

    Qi's mother was wearing pajamas, her half-long hair was draped softly on her shoulders, and her voice had a strong nasal voice: "So I fell asleep after taking the medicine at noon, I didn't expect to sleep until now..."

    Said At this point, she raised her hand to caress Qi Ruan's hair, who had been hugging her since entering the door, and asked in confusion, "Why are you back? Didn't you say you lived in the dormitory for the past two days?"

    Qi Ruan's parents divorced since she was a child. In recent years, Qi's mother has lived alone with her children, and her life is not well off.

    Probably the child of the poor has already been in charge of the family. Qi Ruan has always been very sensible. She hasn't been coquettish with Qi's mother since she was in junior high school. Today, it suddenly happened. Qi's mother felt...

    um...

    very surprised!

    After hearing Qi's mother's words, Qi Ruan's expression was cracked, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

    The outside world is in chaos, but Qi's mother is sleeping at home without realizing it, no one is lucky!

    Seeing Qi Ruan's strange expression, Yan Mu suddenly hooked his fingers at her, and when she leaned closer, he whispered in her ear: "Are there any protagonists of our mother's age in the end-time novels you have read?"

    Qi Ruan : "...It's my mother, not our mother!"

    "Don't pay attention to those details..." Yan Mu waved his hand, and said with a bit of admiration: "Look at our mother's luck... She has the halo of the protagonist... The Chosen Son!"

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    ...

    Whether it is Yan Mu or Qi Ruan, after what happened this day, they are both physically and mentally exhausted.

    Especially Qi Ruan, she has reached her limit now and urgently needs rest to recover her physical strength and spirit.

    Jian Mu knew Qi Ruan's current state very well, so he accepted Qi Ruan's proposal to let her rest here for a night.

    When the two faced Qi's mother, they both tacitly concealed the changes that happened to the outside world for the time being...

    However, for the sake of safety, Yan Mu still suggested that the two should keep vigil separately tonight.

    Although Qi's mother slept at home all afternoon without any accidents, Ke Yanmu knows that many animals are used to being active at night, who knows if they will suddenly want to come out for supper?

    ...

    Mother Qi fell into a deep sleep after taking the cold medicine. Qi Ruan expressed her gratitude and snored less than two minutes after climbing into bed. Yan Mu waited for Mother Qi to fall asleep and walked into the room softly. Sitting on the single sofa, apart from the steady breathing of Qi Ruan and her daughter in the whole room, only the small night light in the corner flickered dimly.

    Yan Mu stayed in the middle of the night.

    It is a very painful thing to keep vigilant all the time in a quiet environment. Yan Mu has no experience in this kind of thing. When he feels sleepy, he gets up and moves his body lightly, but he is often in a state that he does not realize Lost her mind, or gradually lowered her eyelids amid the gentle breathing of Qi Ruan's mother and daughter...