Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Primitive Jungle

    In the evening, there is a gentle breeze and the weather is slightly cool.

    Above the sky, the sky was as clear as blue, with almost no trace of white clouds, but the clouds in the west were incomparably brilliant, and after a short period of time, they gradually faded into a beautiful dark purple...

    At this time, below, beside the road, Yan Mu Everyone on the two sides, Sinan and Sinan, squatted on the ground and formed a circle, carrying peasants' pockets, sometimes looking up at the broken bridge in the distance, and sometimes looking at each other, all with a sad look on their faces .

    This is actually the first official meeting between Yanmu and Sinan after they cooperated and walked together!

    Hmm...

    Although it looks like a group of old farmers gathering together to chat!

    ...

    After a long while, Sinan took a deep breath and was the first to break the silence: "Tell me, what are you going to do next?"

    Even if the road was cut off, they couldn't stay here all the time, they had to think of something.

    As he said that, Sinan unconsciously touched his already somewhat greasy hair, felt the strange touch on his head, and his face immediately became even more stinky.

    ...

    In fact, compared to other people who decided to flee on the spur of the moment, they were decisive enough because of luck, Yan Mu and Si Nan had a pretty good seven days.

    But now they are fleeing disaster after all, apart from ensuring that they can fill their stomachs and sleep peacefully during non-night duty, they can't concentrate on other things.

    At this time, their clothes were ragged, and many places where blood was splashed were stained layer after layer. The thin cloth was almost turned into a hard shell, and their faces were still clean, but their heads were all changed It becomes oily, not to mention the sour feeling.

    They haven't even had a shower in seven days!

    how to wash?

    Qi's mother's ability is much stronger now than in the first few days, but she can only fill two mineral water bottles every day. They usually don't have enough for drinking and cooking. How can they be so extravagant that they can take a bath?

    And although they have seen many rivers and creeks along the way, under the circumstances of global evolution and great changes in the world, who would dare to step into that strange fantasy land rashly, in case they are targeted by some mutated microorganisms? , How about staging a realistic version of "Alien"?

    Fortunately, human beings are inherently adaptable. If you live in the incense room for a long time without smelling the fragrance, everyone will smell the same, and you will gradually get used to it.

    ...

    and hearing Sinan's words, Chen Lin immediately let out a long sigh: "The expressway we are taking must pass through this viaduct, and now the bridge is broken. If we want to continue moving forward, we have to turn around and go back for dozens of kilometers to get off the expressway "

    At that time, we will face two choices. One is to get off the expressway and take a detour through Lin Province, and then cross this part of the journey to continue on the expressway; the other is to get off the expressway first, but don’t make a detour, and just follow the small road to the destination...