Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    Yan Yan squatted on the ground, staring at Yanmu's sock as an imaginary enemy "viciously" biting the chicken for about ten minutes, then turned her head to look at Yanmu, as if thinking of something embarrassing, facial features They all huddled together: "Sister, don't you think it doesn't look like a chicken at all?"

    Yan Mu looked at her speechlessly: "It's not a chicken in the first place!"

    "Don't care about these details." Yan Yan waved her hand, The posture and expression were almost the same as Yan Mu's back then: "I think it looks more like a puppy!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    She gave the "fierce" rookie a sympathetic look.

    Some people think you are like a chicken, some people think you are like a dog, but you are not a bird anyway!

    ...

    Yan Mu should have thought of it a long time ago, the egg that can be hidden in the ground like a treasure of the spirit tree is really not a simple egg!

    At the beginning, she brought a large pot of raw meat to it with the attitude of trying to play, but it never expected that the stomach of this little thing turned out to be like a bottomless pit, and the pot was bigger than its body. It ate up the five times more meat.

    And since then, it seems to have eaten the legendary growth accelerator, and it grows in the wind. In the first two days, it looked like a chick that just broke its shell, but in the past few days it has become like a little hen. It's about the same size, and the strength of pulling Yanmu's socks is also much fiercer.

    This is her third pair, and it looks like it won't be long before it breaks again...

    In front of Yan Mu, Yan Yan must have been tired from squatting for too long, so she sat down on the ground and took a nap on her stomach After the crown prince was on the body, he said: "Does it have a name?"

    Before the end of the world, when the prince chestnut appeared, she was still young and did not have the right to choose a name. After Haitang was born, she wanted to, but earthy names like Mimihuahua She was directly rejected by Yan Mu, so she didn't catch it either.     Later, when Bai Jiahei and the princess came, she was immediately overwhelmed by Xiao Gungun, and she wanted to fluff her hair, but was also preempted by Yan Mu and Grandpa Yan. After all, it should be her turn this time, right?

    She stared at Yan Mu expectantly with her big round eyes.

    Yan Mu thought for a while: "Why don't we just call it a fighting chicken?"

    Yan Yan: "..."

    I'm still a fighting duck!

    Seeing that the little chubby girl with curly hair was about to cry as soon as she deflated her mouth, Yan Mu had a headache, and hurriedly said, "You take it! Let you take it!"

    Yanyan smiled instantly, crawled over and took the little girl The guy hugged him in his arms, and said solemnly, "May I call you Xiaohong?"

    Yan Mu twitched the corners of his mouth, looking at the snow-white bird who was facing Yan Yan's eyes, only the bird with a little red on its beak , wise no comment.

    Xiaohong is just Xiaohong, anyway, it is essentially a fighting chicken!

    ...

    During this time, everyone including Yan Cheng'an was busy moving. Wu Fei even proposed to build a simple sleigh and ask Bai Jiahei to help pull it. After all, didn't its ancestors also go to war? Well, it should be more experienced.