Chapter 161 | 170

Chapter 161

    After an hour's interval, the three of Yan Mu came to the bottom of the lake again.

    The lake water is still calm and deep, but the silt in front of the cave seems to have been hit hard, and a huge deep pit with a diameter of more than 30 meters is sunken. Extend farther away.

    Even in the water film, the three of Yanmu still felt the humming of the battle between the two giant beasts in the distance!

    Time was running short, Yan Mu and the others took a quick glance to make sure that there were no creatures nearby, and asked Qi Mu to control the water film to stop directly on the rock wall above the cave, and started digging up the spiritual source almost without a moment's rest .

    The strength of the flood snake is similar to that of the silver-white flood dragon in the cave, and it may even be a bit weaker. The time it can buy them is definitely limited, so they must speed up.

    Thinking of this, several people started to move one after another.

    ...

    Qi's mother condensed a cloud of light blue spiritual light in her palm, stretched out her hand and pointed forward, and the lake water a few meters away from their water film suddenly turned into a small whirlpool, and only instantly condensed into a crystal water arrow, slanting Shoot obliquely at the sparkling spiritual source.

    "Ding..."

    With a crisp sound, Qi's mother's elemental power attached to the water arrow was completely absorbed by the spiritual source, and the spiral water arrow that lost the control of the elemental power only left a hole on the rock wall. After a few centimeters the dent dissipated with a bang.

    Mother Qi couldn't help frowning.

    She had never seen this kind of spiritual source condensed by pure and non-attributed elemental power before, and she didn't know that it had the property of absorbing elements...

    Wu Fei's shot was only two seconds behind Qi's mother. , a stream of purple light suddenly shot out from the slightly dim lake.

    But just like Qimu's water arrows, the lightning ability that is omnipotent on land is completely absorbed the moment he gets close to the spiritual source, and his pure elemental power is much worse than Qimu's in front of the spiritual source. Chip, not even a dent was left on the rock wall!

    Wu Fei: "..."

    He even boasted in front of Zhao Bo that he had a strong attack power...

    I hope Yan Mu and the others don't tell Zhao Bo about it.

    It's just a slap in the face!

    ...

    Yan Mu never made a move, watching all this thoughtfully.

    All attacks attached to the power of the elements will be absorbed by the spiritual source. So, can only an enhancer like her be effective?

    Thinking of this, she narrowed her eyes slightly, then rolled up her sleeves suddenly and said, "I'll do it."

    "Don't be impulsive, you know there's something wrong with this lake." Qi's mother hurriedly said, "How about... Lingyuan, we'll just leave it to you." Give up!"

    The scene of the giant bird's flesh and blood disappearing without a trace before their eyes was vivid, the risk was too great.

    "It's okay..."