Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    In the early morning, the faint morning light poured down through the gaps in the leaves, reflecting spots of light in the forest... From

    time to time, the chirping of unknown birds could be heard in the lush canopy, and the sound of flapping wings could also be heard occasionally. But when he looked up, he couldn't see the figures of the elves in the forest.

    With the end of the world coming, the sky is no longer the home of human beings. Yan Mu has seen a super giant bird with a wingspan of nearly ten meters flying across the sky more than once!

    Stepping on the thick leaves and humus produced by the overgrown trees, the soles of the boots are slightly sunken, making a rustling sound.

    Walking in such a dense jungle, breathing the cool and clear air in the forest, Yan Mu felt that his spirit became extraordinarily clear in an instant, as if he had entered the natural forest oxygen bar that was widely circulated before the end of the world. It’s as if they’ve been cleaned... Normally

    speaking, walking in such a green environment, even if you still have a mission, you should feel comfortable and comfortable, but the fact is just the opposite...

    At this time, the two sides added The atmosphere of the nine-member team seemed to be stagnant, as if there was an invisible tight string in it, and the whole team would collapse just a little bit!

    ... In the silence,     Qi

    Ruan quietly approached Yan Mu, lowered his voice and said, "You are... not very

    good, is it?"

Ruan turned his head and glanced at the elegant and leisurely black cat hanging behind the crowd not far or near, with a small dried fish in its mouth.

    Ever since Yan Mu fed the black cat a small dried fish, and they set off again, it followed behind everyone like this...

    Qi Ruan suddenly felt a toothache, thinking of Haitang's perverted five senses and hearing, even more He got closer to Yanmu again, and said in a weak voice, "You just let it follow us all the time? What if it suddenly makes trouble when we arrive at the destination?"

    As soon as she finished speaking, she heard a low growl echoing in her throat from behind, and then she turned her head and saw the black cat who squinted and looked at her unkindly.

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    Shunfenger? This cat!

    Yanmu glanced at Qi Ruan who was so frightened that his expression suddenly collapsed, and replied in a low voice: "It followed behind us by itself, and I'm not familiar with it, can it make it leave?"

    Qi Ruan also He looked at Yanmu speechlessly.

    Yes! You're not familiar with it...

    you're not familiar with it, why are you still feeding it dried fish!

    But thinking of Xiaoyuganer, Qi Ruan was suddenly shocked, and asked curiously: "By the way, why do you still carry snacks with you when you go out?

    " Damn, if you bribe them with delicious food, they will be more motivated."

    Yan Mu looked very experienced, and as he spoke, he took out two more small dried fishes from his bag, and handed them one to the other. Give it to Qi Ruan, put one in his mouth, and greeted enthusiastically: "This dried fish is made by my mother. It has less salt and less oil, and the fresh fragrance of the ingredients is completely extracted. Cats can eat it, and people can eat it too."