Chapter 151 | 160

Chapter 151

    Ten minutes later, looking at Yu Zhou who followed Yan Chengan, Yan Mu waved to him enthusiastically, then pointed to the recliner beside him and said with a smile, "Come on, rare guest, sit down!

    " After admiring the current appearance, Yuzhou was a little confused.

    It was almost evening at this time, and the afterglow of the setting sun made the whole land appear a golden color, and the air was quiet and serene.

    Yan Mu's hair is messy at the moment, he should have just got up from the recliner and sat down, there is a small fruit plate beside him, in which are placed peanuts, melon seeds, apples and the like, and a layer of nut skins and fruit cores have been spread on the ground.

    What is even more surprising is that there is a group of more than a dozen mutated animals of different colors who don't know whether they are chicks or birds. At this moment, a fat mouse leads them around like a hen with chicks. Yan Mu walked around...

    this little life...

    is more exciting than some people before the end of the world!

    If he hadn't just come in from the outside, he would almost have thought that he was visiting with friends before the end of the world!

    ...

    Yu Zhou gave Yan Mu a weird look, and after a moment of pause, he finally sat down, with a smile on his face at the right time: "

    I'm bothering you." Yan Mu replied with a smile, and then asked, "Didn't you guys say you were going to move last time? When will you move?"

    "I was planning to come here a long time ago, but...something went wrong." Yuzhou's His face became ugly at this moment.

    Yan Mu's expression became more serious: "It has something to do with what you are going to tell us this time? Where's your friend? Is she okay now?"

    "No..." Yuzhou smiled bitterly: "On the contrary, she The current state is still very good, but this is also the worst part."

    "Why do you say that?" Yan Chengan was a little puzzled: "People are fine, isn't it a good thing?"

    "Of course we know it's a good thing, but...it's too abnormal! "

    Yuzhou couldn't help but said: "According to the experience we have concluded from studying those people who suddenly disappeared, plus the information we got from you, under normal circumstances, if someone suddenly awakens, those... those [expeditionists] at most It will appear in a few months, right?"

    Yan Mu thought about the several [Expeditionist] incidents he encountered here, nodded and said: "Well, almost."

    "But now more than a month and almost two months have passed , she is still fine, without any abnormalities!"

    Yuzhou said word by word: "And not only her, all the people we found who awakened during this period have not 'disappeared'..."

    ...

    Yu When the Zhous came to the mountain city at the beginning, they just wanted to check whether the situation here was the same as theirs.

    At that time, his friend had been "awakened" for a while, so he got more detailed information from Yan Mu, and after calculating the appearance of those [expeditionists], he planned to move to the mountain city as soon as possible, with the help of Yan Mu. They speak of the power of the ginkgo tree.

    It's just that they ran into trouble after they went back, and after a delay, Yuzhou almost went crazy. You know, they have no chance of winning against those [expeditionists]!     However, when he was burning with anxiety, he found that no matter whether it was his friend or the other people in the team who had awakened this winter, they were all fine now, without any abnormalities.     On the contrary, near their base area, several battlefields suddenly appeared inexplicably, which seemed to be after the war. They even went to investigate specially, and there were traces of large-scale thermal weapons raging!     This made Yuzhou very uneasy, so while asking other people to pack up and prepare to move as soon as possible, he usually came to Yanmu in advance to ask if there was any similar situation.     Fear comes from the unknown, he is worried that the target of those so-called [Expeditionaries] is no longer [Awakened], but all of them!     What's more... Since it is a trace after the war, then what is the other party who fought with it?