Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Crack..." In the

    room, Yan Chengan's hands trembled uncontrollably, and he lit the cigarette in his hand after lighting it several times.

    Seeing sparks from the cigarette, the smoke billowing up made his pale face hazy, giving him a sense of decadence and vicissitudes.

    But when he finally adjusted his mood and was about to smoke a cigarette to calm his mind, a cold light suddenly flashed in front of his eyes...

    "Hey!" In the

    next second, the cigarette at his fingertips had been cut in half. Half of it was still in his hand, but the other half had fallen to the ground.

    Yan Cheng'an: "..."

    After a while, he turned his head and silently looked at Fat Lihua who was slowly withdrawing his claws.

    Haitang narrowed her eyes, squinted at Yan Cheng'an, and meowed at him very displeased.

    It doesn't like the smell of smoke!

    The shit shovel officer didn't like it either...

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Yan Yan quickly ran over on her short legs, dragged Fat Lihua's head with great effort and dragged her back.

    Originally, with her strength, it was impossible to shake the Begonia, which is estimated to weigh more than two hundred catties, but this fat raccoon was willing to cooperate. Although it put on a stinky face, its two front paws were She has been moving slowly in the direction of Yanyan's force...

    it is also very considerate.

    Yan Yan dragged Haitang's big head, and she still didn't forget to turn her head to show Yan Cheng'an a cute and cute smile, and forcibly respected her little friend: "Dad, Haitang just told you that smoking is harmful You're healthy!"

    Yan Cheng'an: "..." Yes

    ...

    you are cute and you are right in everything you say!

    ...

    Yan Chengan was too lazy to argue with the fat girl at the moment, so his gaze fell on Yan Mu who was opposite him.

    It's just that Yan Mu is relatively busy right now...

    On the left, Mu Yi, who has already cried twice, is sitting next to Yan Mu, her eyes are red and her lips are tightly pursed, as if she is afraid that she will disappear suddenly, with great strength He didn't want to let go of her hand until his knuckles turned white.

    On the right, Grandpa Yan was circling around them while inquiring about their health, Grandma Yan's eyes were as red as Mu Yi's, and she kept patting Yan Mu's hand and saying things like you are suffering, my dear grandson.

    Just looking at Yan Mu's face that was obviously rounder than before the end of the world, he couldn't say the sentence: "Why have you lost so much weight" against his will.

    Yan Cheng'an was a cunning person, he could tell what his own mother was going to say just by looking at her hesitant expression, most of his melancholy was gone for a while, and he couldn't help but want to laugh.

    After Yan Mu finally coaxed his two queen mothers, his forehead was already sweating, but in the blink of an eye, he saw Yan Cheng'an's expression that he didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, and he said angrily, "You're still in a bad mood. Pretty good?"