Chapter 113

Chapter 113

    This is a robot that looks very similar to a human in appearance.

    Or... It can also be said to be mechanical life!

    This [Clearer] is three meters high, with smooth and graceful body lines, all conforming to human mechanics. The overall skin is dark blue, as if there is a streamer surging in it, which is very magical.

    Its head is perfectly proportioned, with facial features similar to those of humans, but compared to humans on Earth, its browbones are very protruding, somewhat like primitive humans in junior high school textbooks, and its nostrils are almost three times larger than humans, probably The sense of difference brought about by different aesthetics, Sinan and the others always feel that the appearance of [The Clearer] looks very distorted.

    But now, he has no other actions for the time being, but he is quietly scanning the crowd with those eyes that seem to have three pupils. When he looks closely, he can see a translucent light blue data flow frantically flowing in it. !     The robot made by the alien civilization is terribly highly simulated, so even if it hasn't said a word from the beginning to the end, its expression hasn't changed at all, but if it wasn't for the silver-white metal tube protruding from its chest With white smoke, it looks like a real creature!     …     Generally, after a race has formed its own unique aesthetics, even if it is making robots, it will instinctively follow its own aesthetics. The nature of creatures is narcissistic.     Therefore, the intelligent creatures of this alien civilization have grown into three-meter-tall giants, with skin like smurfs, brows that can block the sun and rain, nostrils bigger than horses, and a pair of "writing wheels". eye" look?     Thinking of this, Sinan couldn't help thinking of a kingdom of giants...     "Whew..."     But at this moment, a dull sound suddenly came from the ground, and Zhao Bo teamed up with Yan Chengan, and he was seriously injured almost instantly. Si Nan pulled back his camp.     Afterwards, Chen Lin immediately stuffed all the fourth-order spirit grease obtained from hunting in the past few days into Sinan's hands.

    After holding the Lingzhi in his hand, Sinan's pale face finally improved a little.

    At this moment, looking at the motionless [Clearer] in the distance, everyone was so nervous that their hearts almost jumped out of their chests.

    Cao An held the giant blade that had been removed from the mantis swordsman, feeling his palms were slippery, and could not help swallowing, as if teasing or cheering up: "Fighting with aliens is exciting!"

    Beside Zhao Bo He grinned: "That's not an alien, it's an alien robot! Aliens don't even bring them in person, just send a toy and they can kill you!"

    It can be seen that they want to try their best to alleviate the overwhelm due to the gap in strength. The fear and unease generated by the large, but obviously failed.

    Probably the feeling now is that: Dugu Qiubai asked Ximen Chuuxue to Huashan to discuss swords, but Dugu Qiubai waited on the top of Huashan with great interest for two months, but Ximen only sent a sword servant out in Chuixue, saying that I would replace him The owner of the house must be in such a fucking mood...

    At this time, the [Clearer] who had been silent all this time suddenly looked up at Sinan and the others as if he had received some order.

    Yan Cheng'an's expression froze, and before he had time to think about it, he took Su Yuan and another awakened person and ran outside: "Run!"

    Although they had drawn up many plans before, they had no experience in dealing with alien civilizations after all. Most of the plans are aimed at "people".