Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    From this moment on, there is no doubt that Zhang Tong, the man with eyes, is the prettiest boy of all!

    Mesmer?

    So... In addition to the enhancers and elementalists they know now, human beings have a third evolutionary direction?

    The entire space also instantly became silent at this moment.

    After a long while, seeing the shocked expressions of most of the people present, Zhang Tong felt somewhat complacent and proud.

    It is no secret that human beings have opened the key of evolution, and many people have become evolutionaries.

    The Land of Tenglong has a vast land and abundant resources and a large population. Even if you don't know about mutations and evolution at the beginning, there will always be times when a blind cat encounters a dead mouse.

    And once you become an evolutionary, just like Yan Mu and the others, it is impossible not to take action when you are really in danger, so the exposure will be very obvious.

    These days, Zhang Tong has been secretly paying attention to some people, but he has seen elementalists and strengtheners, but he has not seen illusionists.

    Obviously, even in the circle of evolutionists, his evolution direction is very rare.

    This is his true confidence!

    At this time, he was still looking at Yan Mu steadfastly, and said to himself, "Now, am I worth it?"

    ...

    Among all the people present, Yan Mu and Sinan probably remained calm. Tong's words full of confidence, but Yan Mu suddenly chuckled: "The value is not spoken!" After speaking

    , she got up directly, and walked to Zhang Tong in two or three steps. In his eyes, he reached out and grabbed the back of Zhang Tong's neck, and lifted him up with one hand.

    Everyone: "..."

    Zhang Tong: "..."

    I'm on a horse!

    at this time! Other people's feelings towards Yan Mu can be summed up more than just looking up at a high mountain.

    Fuck!

    Yan Mu is awesome!

    Sure enough, before the rise of the law system in the early stage, it was the strengthener who ruled the king!

    As for the illusionist... it sounds like a crispy dish!

    Yan Mu raised his eyes, looked at Zhang Tong who was lifted into the air by her, his face was gradually turning red, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Then, she raised Zhang Tong with one hand, put one hand in her pocket, and took a few steps in a circle like a stroll in this posture: "Aren't you going to prove your worth? Come! Start your performance!"

    Yan Mu I sneered in my heart.

    Do you think that being an evolutionary person can make you 250,000 to 80,000 in front of her?

    Who is not an evolutionary!

    Zhang Tong, who was taken up to "parade the street" in mid-air, was ashamed and dazed at this moment.

    It shouldn't be like this...

    This script is wrong!

    ...