Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Too Difficult...

    "It seems to be

    a little bit..." In the quiet space, Cao An, who has always been calm, also had a rare joy in his voice at this time: "But I have a feeling that with at most one more spirit grease, I can be promoted to become a Hearing the words, Sinan breathed a

    long sigh of relief, and a smile appeared on his tired face: "That's good, so we won't be thrown too far away by Yanmu and the others. If you have been promoted to a second-level evolutionary, it should be much easier for us to find spirits."

    At that time, Chen Lin and Grandpa Chen can also be promoted together...

    Just like Yan Mu and the others, no one can rest assured Putting the car aside and dispatching all the staff, Chen Lin and Grandpa Chen stayed at the camp for the past few days, and neither had any chance of promotion.

    ...

    Different from Qi Ruan, Sinan collectively refers to these things that can promote human evolution as spirit fat.

    Because the word "inner alchemy" always gave him the illusion that he had strayed into a fantasy world...

    After hearing Sinan's words, Cao An couldn't help but said: "You mean... Yan Mu may have already advanced "

    It's not Yan Mu, it's Qi Ruan. It's not a possibility, it's a certainty!"

    Sinan said slowly, with dark eyes, "Fire elementalists are almost the nemesis of alien plants, and they also have a certain deterrent effect on mutant beasts. In order to pursue To maximize efficiency and benefits, Yan Mu will definitely choose to let Qi Ruan advanced. What's more..."

    Sinan's eyes suddenly turned to the jungle on the left, and his voice was low: "Not to mention the soaring fire that just appeared, Didn't you pay attention?"

    "I saw it, but it only took a few seconds, I didn't think about it that much..."

    Cao An said honestly. But soon, he suddenly got a little excited, and mysteriously lowered his voice before saying: "By the way, when I advance to become a second-level evolutionary, Yan Mu beat me up...can I beat you?" gone back?"

    A few days ago, just because Cao An accepted the arrangement to dismantle the back seat of Yanmu's off-road vehicle, the girl stared at the little shoes he had worn for several days, and beat him up every day in the name of grandiose sparring. I'm doubting my life...

    Now thinking about it, I'm still crying!

    It's just that after hearing his words, Sinan seemed to be stunned for a moment, and it took a while to come back to his senses. He looked at Cao An with a particularly strange look, and said quietly: "Yan Mu's power has always been very strong. Before you were in the same position, At the first level, she was already able to easily beat you up, are you sure you can come back this time?

    " And even if you were lucky to come back this time, she turned around and used the spirit fat on herself to advance to the second level, aren't you Have to be beaten? What

    Sinan didn't finish was that if Cao An really dared to do this, with Yan Mu's character, he would definitely be beaten worse than last time!

    Cao An: "..."

    I stepped on a horse... I

    don't know why, this time At that time, the first image that popped up in his mind was the image of Yan Mu lifting a car with one hand in front of them!