Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Starting from the industrial park, go all the way along the road that has not been completely covered by plants, but about ten minutes' walk is the nearest staff dormitory area.

    It is also because a series of electronic factories and high-tech parks are located in this area that the supporting facilities for residents nearby are very complete.

    Not only staff dormitories, but also parks, snack streets, community hospitals, schools...

    and of course bookstores too!

    …

    At this time, on the commercial avenue three streets away from the factory area, a dilapidated off-road car parked in front of the Xinhua Bookstore, and not far from the bookstore, a car with a diameter of more than ten meters in the middle of the three-way intersection In the flower bed, three figures and two cat shadows are squatting on the ground at the moment, and their backs look very lonely...

    In the flower bed, only a few crooked-necked young trees on the periphery are left. The grass has not been completely pulled out, but there is not much left. Under the sun, the soil has a moist atmosphere, as if it has just been turned over...

    It is indeed the case!

    "Alas..."

    Yan Mu didn't know how many times he sighed, looking at the big hole that Yan Cheng'an had just sorted out in front of him, he finally put the spirit tree beside him into it.

    It is impossible to be soft-hearted, even if this small tree is bribed, it will not be soft-hearted, at most it is to find a place with better feng shui and plant it well to get rid of this big trouble...

    "You just stay here Let's go..."

    Yan Mu filled the pit with soil, and buried all the spirit tree used to bribe her before, and said in his mouth:

    "Most mutant plants don't like to move their nests. I have checked and cleaned it up, and there are no powerful mutant creatures in the nearby streets, which will not pose any threat to you...

    "This place is spacious and can be exposed to the sun, much better than my small yard , and we will definitely come to see you every day in the future, so don't even think about going back...

    "..."

    Looking at Yan Mu's babbling look, Zhao Bo had a strange expression, and after a while he murmured in a low voice, "This...does it work..."

    Yan Mu smiled, but his expression didn't change at all: " Now that I know how to bribe, I won’t find it strange even if it suddenly starts talking.”

    So, whether it’s useful or not, there’s no harm in being polite to it.

    And although she looked calm now, her heart was so painful that she was about to bleed.

    She counted! Thirty-nine... a

    total of thirty-nine spirit grease!

    In just one night, this spirit tree obtained thirty-nine pieces of spirit grease...

    Yan Mu didn't want to know whether this spirit tree could understand human language, nor did he want to get to the bottom of its purpose, but it sent Even if Yan Mu is so greedy that he drools, he doesn't dare to ask for it!

    Hmm...

    very angry.

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu pressed his heart-wrenching chest with one hand, and buried five or six pieces of his spirit oil with difficulty with the other hand, emphasizing several times in a row: "This is mine! I gave it to you!