Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Before Lingshu disappeared, the average strength of everyone on Yanmu's side was less than the second level.

    And it was already able to move freely at that time, and it also showed a strong aggressiveness. Yan Mu didn't dare to let it stay with Mu Yi and Yan Yan any longer, so he thought of a way to transplant it to Xinhua. outside the bookstore.

    It's just that it was almost split in half in the beast tide, and its vitality has been severely injured since then, so even if it absorbed dozens of spirit grease obtained by its own and Yan Mu later, it It never slowed down.

    However, when Yan Mu saw it again, he found that it had grown to the height of a person, and although the branches and leaves were not very luxuriant, they were green, lovely and very energetic, and there was a faint brilliance flowing from it. It is like green leaves carved from countless jaspers.

    Yan Mu was almost dumbfounded.

    Hurrah!

    She said that they just went into the city center at the beginning, but Zhao Bo said that the tree was gone when they went back...

    It turned out that they had a thick thigh next to them!

    Yan Mu was so angry that he stood on the spot and reached out and tapped it fiercely: "The white-eyed tree!"

    Everyone in Sinan: "..."

    But now the spirit tree has really evolved vision and hearing, anyway. As soon as Yanmu finished speaking, Sinan and the others saw the leaves of the small tree that had just stretched out its branches and leaves comfortably. After a few seconds, its first reaction was to pull up its roots and want to run!

    Everyone in Sinan: "..."

    Okay!

    Yan Mu is not normal, and this tree is not normal either.

    These two are abnormally together, a perfect match!

    Seeing that it wanted to run away, Yan Mu became even angrier. For a while, he forgot the threat of the big ginkgo above his head, and his eyes seemed to suddenly burst into flames. He stepped forward in three steps at a time. With one hand, he grabbed a branch of the spirit tree that stretched out.

    And she immediately put on a tug-of-war posture, with her legs moving forward and backward, and her center of gravity shifted backwards, as if if you want to run again, you will drag me away together.

    Spirit tree: "..."

    Everyone present: "..."

    "Run! If you have the ability, you can kill the roots and run again!" Yan Mu sneered and said, "I think you should stop being a tree and hurry up tomorrow!" When it thunders and rains, you might as well use the thunder to cross the catastrophe to transform into a human form, and don't transform into a human, just become a rabbit..."

    When she said this, she paused for a moment, and then quietly added: "Rabbits are not as fast as you!"

    Sinan couldn't take it any longer, and stepped forward two steps: "Then what...you don't have to follow me !" It says so much, but it doesn't understand."

    "I believe you!" Yan Mu snorted, and replied to Sinan: "If you really don't understand, why does it want to run away when we come? What?"

    Sinan: "..."

    It's just that Yan Mu thought about the reaction of the tree after she appeared, and felt that it should not be hostile to them, so after the anger gradually receded, she began to think rationally about how to use it. This tree's attitude has earned some benefits...