Chapter 123

Chapter 123

    "Wow..."

    "Meow..."

    "Wow..."

    Mountain city, downtown, under the ginkgo tree.

    Looking at the prince who jumped to the left for a while and then jumped to the right in the middle, everyone fell into silence.

    Seeing that Mu Yi also had an expression that couldn't be explained, Yan Mu approached cautiously, and complained, "Look, I said that the prince has learned to dance the master now, right?" The

    prince: "..." Who the hell am I doing

    this for? ?

    If you hadn't kept asking what happened at that time, why would it be making such gestures!

    Mu Yi already had a headache, but now she felt the veins on her forehead twitching, and she glanced at her with a sharp glance: "Stand up, do you want to talk?"

    Mu Yi was still going out for Yan Mu. Getting angry when something big happened again.

    Yan Mu: "..."

    ...

    At this time, it was almost evening.

    In the past at this time, everyone either gathered together to chat leisurely, or had already started preparing dinner, but when Yanmu and the others brought back what they had seen and heard from their trip this time, no one was in the mood to eat and chat.

    "Are you sure you read it correctly?" Yan Chengan couldn't help but confirm again: "Is it really the spirit snake you met on the road?

    " ..." Yan Mu spread his hands and said, "I think it should be. And judging by the appearance of the snake, it seems to be quite familiar to the prince. Didn't the prince also take the spirit fruit, probably because he smelled a familiar smell .”

    Hearing this, Qi Ruan couldn’t help complaining: “I think it’s familiar to you too…”

    Yan Mu: “…”

    "Okay, that's not the point..." Yan Chengan couldn't laugh or cry, and quickly brought the topic back to the right track: "What I want to talk about now is where did the snake go and whether it will enter the mountain city? Let's put it aside for the time being." Leave it aside."

    "We don't know where it went..." After a long silence, Sinan said in a deep voice, "At that time, only Yan Mu and the prince were present. When we passed by, the snake had disappeared. In a coma, after waking up, I don’t remember what happened at all.”

    Zhao Bo touched his chin meaningfully after hearing this: “So, the only witness at that time was the prince?” After the words

    fell, everyone’s eyes turned It fell on the prince.

    The prince's ears perked up suddenly, and he couldn't help getting closer to Yan Mu, and bared his teeth at them.

    Wu Fei said with some embarrassment: "Then we don't understand cat language either!"

    I asked the prince just now, isn't it that it has danced for a long time, and no one understands it?

    Sinan thought for a while, then suddenly beckoned the prince to come over, and said in a deep voice: "Our previous question was too broad, we can actually ask it in another way..."

    After finishing speaking, he stretched out his hand to scratch the prince's chin, and said gently: " Prince, let me ask you a few questions, nod your head if you want to, shake your head if you don’t know, don’t move if you don’t know, is that okay?” The