Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Yan Mu didn't reveal to anyone that she wanted to find a "son-in-law" for Haitang...

    After all, she still hasn't seen clearly whether this black cat is a cute boy, right?

    And after a morning's rush, they also completely entered the city center.

    This place is very close to the lair of the organization of the wretched middle-aged man, and not far from the "mountain city overlord" ginkgo tree, so seeing that there are gradually fewer traces of exotic plants or beasts around, Yan Mu and his party People became more and more cautious, and finally, after finding out the specific location of the organization, they led everyone into a tall building a kilometer away from the location of the organization

    ...

    "It's nine fifty-five... "

    Yan Mu took out his mobile phone and looked at the shadowy building in the distance. After pondering for a while, he said: "According to Qian Xin, they will start shifts to eat in the basement after twelve o'clock. But because of this I haven't encountered any danger in the past month, so although there is a roster, many people do not follow it, so... if we are going to investigate the situation, that time period is the most suitable!"

    Qian Xin is the one A middle-aged prisoner, seeing that Yanmu never asked his name, he just took the initiative to explain it.

    The organization those people belonged to occupied a small and medium-sized supermarket chain store. The floors were not very high and the area was not large, which was just convenient for them to manage.

    Seeing that Yanmu used his mobile phone to check the time, Wu Fei's jaw almost dropped in surprise: "It's been a month, and your mobile phone still has power?"

    Yan Mu looked at him like an idiot: "You don't know There is still a thing called power bank in this world?"

    Boy, is the village net connected?

    Wu Fei: "..."

    Seeing that the topic was about to be dragged away, Sinan quickly brought the matter back to the right track: "Then let's wait here for another two hours before going over to see it!"

    Tian Tian, ​​the No. 2 iron man, nodded and asked, "It's quite far from that store here, why don't we find a house closer to squat?

    " The question was answered: "Didn't you hear Qian Xin say that one of them still has a German shepherd?"

    Dogs have a very sensitive sense of smell, and the evolved dogs will definitely be even better!

    Tian Tian was even more puzzled: "But in this case, won't we be discovered when we are about to approach?"

    "It doesn't matter at that time!"

    Yan Mu replied casually: "We are not spies. Do you still have to come and go secretly? This time I came here just to investigate the situation, and it’s over after a stroll, whether they find it or not, it will not hinder our actions!"

    But what Yan Mu didn’t say is that Qian Xin said before There are thirty or forty people here, just a few of them, even if they want to do something, they can't do anything!

    Tian Tian was really confused this time, and murmured: "Then what is the meaning of our running all the way

    here?" Speaking of this, Qian Xin, who was tied up like a rice dumpling, couldn't help but say : "I'm also very confused about this. I've already told you everything I know. What's the point of you suddenly coming around and not fighting or grabbing things?