Chapter 138

Chapter 138

    Condor Hero has never let people down when it comes to not doing his job properly!

    Five minutes later...

    Yan Mu watched the extraordinary Condor Hero lead away a group of bird couples, then nodded in satisfaction, then turned to look at the golden-haired mouse who was pulling its head and grabbing the tree trunk, and said solemnly: "Ah Shu, the conditions have been created for you, and the rest will depend on your performance!" The

    Golden Retriever is small in size, has a good nose, fast speed, and is timid but clever. It is indeed the best implementer of this plan, Yan Mu It wasn't really casual before.

    Golden Retriever: "..."

    Yan Mu said, and took out a glass bottle containing dark green juice from his backpack. After opening the bottle cap, a slightly pungent smell unique to plants and trees emanated impressively.

    The Golden Retriever groaned, and the hair all over its body exploded in an instant.

    This smell may only be slightly pungent to human beings, but to golden retriever mice with an evolved sense of smell, it is absolutely no different from the ten tortures of the Qing Dynasty!

    But Mu Jian didn't seem to see the rejection of the golden hairy mouse. He poured a little in his hand and began to smear the golden hairy mouse, and said in his mouth: "It is said that many mutant creatures track their prey by smell. In order to avoid accidents, you just bear with it for now, and I’ll make you some delicious food when you get back!” The     Golden Retriever was slapped by the whole rua, desperately almost suspecting that the mouse was alive, so he stopped before Yan Mu Finally, it broke free from Yan Mu's palm almost immediately and jumped up the tree. Its whole body turned into a golden light, and it jumped into the crown of the tree in an instant, disappearing in front of everyone's eyes.     Early death and early rebirth, the earlier the task is completed, the earlier the torture can be escaped!     it! Golden Retriever...     This time it will be desperate!     Sinan Hongfeng and the others who were following Yanmu: "..."     You are still ruthless!     ...

    Yan Mu calmly accepted the "admiration" eyes from everyone around him, and took out a few glass bottles from his bag that looked exactly the same as when he rua the golden retriever just now, and handed them to the other people respectively.

    Hong Feng took it with a strange expression, and said after a long while, "We want to wipe it off too?"

    "Of course, didn't you come here?" Yan Muli said confidently, "I don't want to wait until I go back and feel the birds falling from the sky every day." Shit!" After the

    end of the world, the wisdom of mutant creatures has been greatly enhanced, and Yan Mu doesn't know if this bird couple has the attribute of holding grudges.

    Moreover, it was her plan proposed and formulated, so naturally every aspect must be considered, otherwise where would she put her adoring face?

    Hong Feng was silent for a while, frowned resignedly, opened the lid and began to rua himself.

    Concierge is just a word, and there is nothing else to say.

    After watching other people start to pinch their noses one after another, Yan Mu looked at the sky not far away, where the figures of Condor Hero and the bird couple had turned into three black spots , almost disappearing from sight.

    After a while, Yan Mu took a deep breath and looked up at the dense canopy above his head.

    Success or failure... in one fell swoop!

    *****

    On the canopy of the tree, in order to get rid of the pungent smell as soon as possible, the golden mouse played the fastest speed ever, and arrived near the bird's nest in barely a minute.

    However, the cautious instinct rooted deep in the blood of rat creatures still suppressed the urge to jump directly into the nest. It quietly hid behind the tree branch for a while, and only cautiously came out after hearing no other abnormal sounds. The head looked towards the lair.

    In the center of the bird's nest paved with soft hay, three fist-sized eggs with a hint of luster in the whiteness caught the golden mouse's eyes.

    The Golden Retriever couldn't drool.

    this egg...

    It looks delicious!

    Do you want to try one?

    It's just that the Golden Retriever had just had this idea, when Yan Mu, holding a glass bottle of dark green liquid with a blank face, suddenly appeared in his mind.

    Forget it, if this ruins the matter of the Great Demon King Yanmu, he will die very rhythmically.

    Determined to get down to business, the golden mouse didn't hesitate any longer, and nimbly jumped into the nest, picked up an egg in its front paws, and wanted to run away.

    It's just that it stopped abruptly after running a few steps, and turned its head, its black bean-like eyes were full of embarrassment.

    There are three eggs, if it only gets one back, will Yan Mu give it some excuse to wear shoes?

    ...

    Under the canopy of the tree, Yan Mu looked at the three black spots that seemed a little bigger in the distance, and his expression suddenly became serious: "The Condor Hero can't hold on anymore."

    The bird couple were obviously going back to catch up.

    "Then what should we do now?" Probably because Yan Mu was too serious, Hong Feng also felt a little nervous: "Should we withdraw first?"

    "Just wait." Yan Mu shook his head and said: "Should be back soon."

    However, if there is no trace of the golden retriever within two minutes, then they really have to withdraw first, but at that point, the plan that has been planned for many days will undoubtedly fail.

    At this time, Sinan, who had been paying attention to the movement on the tree, suddenly lit up his eyes, and said in a deep voice, "Here we come!"

    Yan Mu was overjoyed, and immediately looked up.

    But after seeing the little figure on the tree trunk who was so busy that he was almost using his front and back paws, Rao Yiyanmu was calm, and couldn't help but swear at this moment.

    "Fuck!"

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your concern. In fact, I am much better now. Apart from being unable to lift heavy objects and sleeping on my side, the wound hardly hurts at all.

    So friends, promise me to take good care of your body, don’t sleep in even if you can contribute to the country while lying down at home, get up early and have breakfast, take care of yourself, because the operation is really painful, I I am most afraid of pain.

    At that time, an aunt in the next bed also had a cholecystectomy, and now there are gallstones in the bile duct, and if you use the knife again, you have to cut the liver, which is called intrahepatic bile duct stones.

    Ling, today is a bit late and short, I will update it earlier tomorrow, sorry.

    This chapter leaves a message to send a red envelope, please read the book, good night. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-02-09 23:03:21~2020-02-11 00:14:40~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted mines: Joe 1 ;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!