Chapter 126

Chapter 126

    When the silver-white gun barrel was pointed at Yan Mu, an indescribable anger suddenly surged in her heart.

    From the past until now, when there is the [Awakened], these robots only stare at her; when there are such terrifying beasts as the snake, they still only stare at her...

    Did she dig their ancestral graves? To be targeted like this?

    Yan Mu was really very angry, but under the silver-white gun barrel with faint blue light shining faintly on the opposite side, no amount of anger converged into one sentence...

    ——He who knows the current affairs is a hero!

    ...

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu leaned down slightly, hiding his body behind the huge head of the snake, and then slowly moved to the position of the snake's neck in a forward-moving posture like a worm.

    After a while. She gently picked the snake's scales to attract its attention, and whispered: "Boss, let's go from below and run inside?"

    Although the snake is powerful, their current enemy is not flesh and blood. It is a robot that has no pain and no fear and only obeys the core program that has been set, or a super mobile cannon with various high-tech weapons...

    Before finding a way to deal with this hot weapon , The huge size of the snake has no advantage in front of them, and it will be used as a living target, so Yan Mu thinks that it is the best choice to retreat strategically now and find a way to jointly defend against the enemy after meeting with the big ginkgo.

    After Jiao Snake heard Yan Mu's words, he just glanced at her sideways, and then his half-raised body suddenly fell down.

    Just when Yan Mu thought that Jiao Snake followed his advice and was about to go to the main ginkgo at the fastest speed, Jiao Snake's body seemed to be equipped with a spring. With a single bounce, it flew into the air and leaped into the air.

    Before Yan Mu realized what had happened, the weightlessness brought about by the rapid leap made her hug the snake tightly like a conditioned reflex, and because the snake was too thick to hug, her nails even It has already unknowingly dug into the scales of the flood snake.     The flood snake seemed to have mastered the power of flying, and kept rising upwards, and finally directly penetrated the dense canopy of the ginkgo tree with Yan Mu, as if it had reached the dome at that moment.     "Clatter..."     After a burst of pain and clatter of branches and leaves sweeping over his body. Yan Mu felt the wind around him suddenly pick up.     She opened her eyes cautiously, and saw that besides the blue sky above her head, there was a sea of ​​golden ginkgo leaves under her and the snake that seemed to stretch for several thousand meters, so beautiful that it could almost blind people. Eye.     Now even the trunk of the ginkgo tree is becoming thicker and thicker at a speed visible to the naked eye every day, and the leaves are no exception. It is not an exaggeration to say that it stretches for thousands of meters.     And besides the beautiful scenery, the ever-shrinking ground scenery is also particularly conspicuous...     After a short period of sluggishness, Yan Mu hugged the snake even tighter, and let out the loudest scream in his life.     "Ahhhhh..."     Isn't the boss a snake?     Why do snakes still fly?     This is not the "fighter" she imagined that could take her soaring into the sky...     Flood Snake: "..."     ...     below, above the ground.     The moment Jiao Snake took Yan Mufei into the sky, the [Expeditionist] who had turned into a mobile cannon had already chased after him without hesitation, so now all that is left is to stare blankly with his neck up. Si Nan and Qi Ruan Hongfeng from the sky are gone.     Hearing the screams going away from the sky in the distance, Hong Feng's expression was a little stiff, and he said after a long while: "Yanmu is like this... nothing will happen, right?"