Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Arsonist

    In Yan Mu's eyes, the tunnel that originally had some faint light coming in turned completely black at this moment!

    The whole world seems to have suddenly returned to nothingness, presenting a dead silence. In this field, Yan Mu even felt that the surrounding voices were weakened a lot.

    She stretched out her hand and waved it in front of her eyes, but she couldn't see anything, and said in surprise, "Is this similar to a domain-like ability?"

    "It's not that exaggerated..." Sinan walked from her side with a smile. It came: "This ability is actually quite weak. At present, it can only block the vision. You must know that many creatures before the global evolution did not rely on vision, let alone now!"

    "You can't say that." Yan Mu leisurely Said: "After all, it's only been a few days since everyone got this ability. Now it's just blocking the vision. I don't know if there will be other more wonderful changes in the future. You are too modest!"

    ...

    Sinan said that Yan Mu is a I don't believe it.

    Even if Sinan was lucky, he happened to kill a mutated creature and successfully opened the door of evolution on the first day of the mutation, and it has only been three days.

    In such a short period of time, he has already allowed this power to affect other people's senses. When the ability becomes stronger in the future, who can say that he can't create a polar night field that makes everyone lose their five senses?

    As long as he does not die, Sinan will have a bright future in the future!

    ...

    Sinan was silent for a moment, and the next second, the scene in front of Yan Mu's eyes returned to normal.

    "That will be in the future..." Si Nan waved his hand, his expression was calm: "It's hard to say whether I can live to that time, and now I'm not even as good as Cao An!" Cao An,

    who was walking beside them, had a dark complexion.

    What's the meaning?

    What does it mean to be "even" inferior to Cao An?

    When did I, Cao An, become the lowest weight and measure!

    Yan Mu didn't look at Cao An's black face, and looked at Si Nan with a smile: "Then you can develop insignificantly in the future, and live in it! In the later stage, you will be reckless and reckless!"

    Si Nan: "..."

    What a silly metaphor!

    *****

    In fact, the situation of Sinan and Cao An also shows the advantages and disadvantages of elementalists and enhancers to a certain extent...

    So far, except for the first time they killed the mutant creature, the situation that appeared in their minds Apart from that mysterious voice, there has been no other movement since then, so until now, the evolutionary directions they know are only these two - elementalist and strengthener.

    This is actually the same as the character characteristics of the legal system and the warrior in the game. The magician is powerful, but he is a crispy skin, while the warrior has thick blood and high defense, but his attack power and explosive power are not as good as the legal system.

    These two evolutionary directions have their own advantages and disadvantages, but at the beginning of the global evolution, it is true that the enhancer has a bit more advantage...