Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    This is the second time Yan Mu has seen a real corpse!

    The kingdom of dragons, the kingdom of the east...

    This mighty country has spent decades trying its best to create a peaceful Garden of Eden for its people.

    There is no war, no uneasiness here, and everyone is living step by step.

    The biggest troubles they face are such as: among the classmates, there is always a person who likes to report to the teacher; Marriage and a series of other things can only be said to be trivial matters.

    What I am usually interested in is which celebrity is cheating, which celebrity is getting married again... I wake up hungry in the middle of the night, and I can wear the newly bought flip-flops and walk down the dimly lit alley to buy supper...     I used to live in In this environment, I didn't think anything was wrong, but now seeing a dead body lying in the barren hills, Yan Mu suddenly understood how precious the peaceful life before...     "Ouch... "     After a while, Yan Mu suddenly turned his head away, and retched together with Qi Ruan and Qi Mu.     At the beginning of the mutation before, Yan Mu and Qi Ruan had actually seen the corpse once...     but at that time they were hiding in the back kitchen, and the corpse was dragged to the corner and devoured by the mutant beast. There is quite a distance.     So although this was the second time they had seen a corpse, it was the first time they had come into close contact with such a bloody scene     ...     Yan Mu was an ordinary person, and so was Sinan.     He suppressed the nausea churning in his heart, squatted down and briefly observed the corpse.     "Male, about 20 to 30 years old. Judging by the clothes, the rough hands and the skin that is covered and uncovered by the clothes, it is preliminarily concluded that he is from a family background." Ordinary people..."     In fact, other people have actually seen this.

    If he wasn't from an ordinary family, he probably wouldn't be riding a motorcycle in such a dangerous environment...

    Sinan pondered for a moment, then suddenly stretched out his fingers and touched his skin lightly, then got up quickly, and took a few steps back Away from the corpse, he glanced at a long trace on the road leading to the location of the motorcycle not far away, and after a while he said in a low voice: "The fatal injury is on the head, half of the head was crushed by a foreign object, and the inside is almost empty." ..." The

    skull is one of the hardest bones in the human body. Simply put, even if you stand still and hit it with a hammer, it takes a lot of effort to break it.

    And after he looked carefully, it was absolutely impossible to cause this kind of injury by a blunt blow, but by something that was sharp and could directly break through the defense of the skull.

    And the empty head...

    Obviously, this person should have been attacked to death by a mutant beast!

    And different from the mutant rat that Yan Mu used to make a fortune and the big rooster that has become food, this mutant beast is even more powerful. It killed an adult male while driving at high speed while ignoring the acceleration and force, and it is still here After enjoying the food, he left leisurely...

    What's more frightening is that the temperature of this corpse has not completely cooled down yet!

    Thinking of this, Si Nan suddenly felt his hair stand on end, and unconsciously began to use his ability, the light around him seemed to suddenly dim a bit at this moment.