Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    After Wu Fei's voice fell, everyone on Yanmu's side was stunned.

    After a while, Yan Mu turned his head and looked at Wu Fei fixedly, with a strange expression on his face.

    "You mean Si Nan?" She asked slowly, "Which Si? Which Nan? What does it look like?"

    Wu Fei turned his head and looked at Hong Feng, who had been silent and expressionless, and felt guilty after a moment of pause. Scratching his head, he said honestly, "I didn't ask, because I met one side occasionally on the road, and after simply exchanging a name, I staggered, so I don't know what two words his name is..."

    He now Really guilty.

    After all, it was their entire team that met those people back then, but just now he was the only one who was as stupid as that, and just told the news that could have been used as a bargaining chip... He will

    definitely be cut off when he goes back!

    Thinking of this, Wu Fei couldn't hold back the tears that would almost overflow his eyes.

    Life...

    how can it be so difficult!

    Yan Mu didn't mind that he suddenly became evasive, but just confirmed again: "So, what does he look like?"

    ...

    In fact, due to cultural differences, many lazy fathers in foreign countries will give their own names to their sons Even for grandchildren, such as Jack and Jr. Hughes, Hughes and Hughes Jr., Sardin and Sardinson...

    However, the Kingdom of Dragons is different.

    As an ancient country with five thousand years of splendid civilization, people have had deeper expectations and love for the next generation since ancient times. In ancient times, words such as Xian, Xuan, Yao, and Yan represented beautiful meanings. In the 1960s and 1970s, it was the founding of the country, protecting the country and patriotism, or Zhaodi Pandi, etc...

    To a certain extent, the epitome of an era can already be interpreted from the name alone.

    In modern times, because of the strength of the country and the improvement of vision, people choose names more freely and loosely. Although they don’t use their own names for their sons like in Western countries, due to the vast land, abundant resources and large population, it has also created a country with three The new era of 400,000 people named Zhang Wei...

    Therefore, it is not uncommon to have the same name, but in this dangerous environment, and in the sensitive period when the two parties have just separated for a few days, there is a new era. Such a name...

    that's a little tricky!

    Wu Fei didn't know that Yan Mu had thought so far, but when she heard her asking what the other party looked like, his face twisted, and it took a long time before he reluctantly said: "You are handsome!"

    Yan Mu: " ..."

    It seems... that Si Minmin didn't run away!

    And this is the only adjective Wu Fei can give.

    Except for some stars who were active in front of the screen before the end of the world, Wu Fei had never seen such a handsome man, and he had to admit this without conscience.

    Seeing that Wu Fei had revealed the general idea of ​​the matter, other people didn't want to be petty about such trivial matters, so they also opened up their chatterboxes one after another.