Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Yan Yan was singing vigorously when she suddenly felt a pat on the shoulder.

    She didn't look back, and continued to pull weeds humming, but shook her shoulders and said, "Prince, don't rush, I'll be back soon!"

    Yan? Prince? Mu: "..."

    She was silent for a moment, then stretched out her hand again Pat on the shoulder, this time with a little more force.

    Yan Yan's little head still didn't turn around, but she began to talk to the cat seriously: "Lizi Lizi, let me play for a while, when Dad comes back, I'll ask him to make you delicious cat food, which is definitely better than cat food." My sister's cooking is ten thousand times more delicious, okay?"

    Yan? Lizi? Mu: "..."

    I'm not at home and you want to blackmail me?

    No wonder the three reacted so terrified when they heard that they were going to cook. The co-author was instigated by you, the little chubby girl, right?

    Yan Mu did not [beep——] put all the responsibility on Yan Yan, completely forgetting the fact that his dark cooking was indeed just dark cooking before the end of the world...

    ...

    In fact, Yan Mu is more than Yan Yan. Yan is thirteen years older, but she seldom shows the love of her compatriots and sisters to the little fat girl.

    Ever since Yan Yan could remember, Yan Mu had been emphasizing fairness in front of her.

    If Yan Yan has it, she must have it too; if she has it, she will also prepare a copy for Yan Yan. But if it's her personal stuff, Yan Yan won't give it to her even if she's pissed off, including activities such as petting cats

    . Plant your small and reasonable outlook on life and values.

    This kind of Chinese-style family: [She is younger than you, what's wrong with you giving way? ] There are too many, and Yan Mu just doesn't want to get used to it.

    Yan Cheng'an and Mu Yi were also happy with this phenomenon, and would never intervene in the relationship between the two sisters.

    Even if Yanyan's chubby hand was waving a bag of tears and stammering to complain to them, they just hugged and held her up and told her helplessly: Baby, we are sorry, but the thing is indeed not yours / It is true that you are wrong, and we cannot influence your sister's decision.

    Therefore, in Yan Yan's consciousness, Yan Mu is the most terrifying big devil in their family!

    But it's strange to say that instead of being alienated by this love and killing relationship, Yan Yan is still very clingy to her. The devil is coming...

    Thinking of this, Yan Mu felt his teeth itch, so he patted Yan Yan again.

    But this time she didn't control her strength well, and directly slapped the little chubby girl who was squatting and pulling weeds!

    "Oh..." Yan Yan rubbed her ass, and finally got angry, she turned around suddenly and said angrily: "Yan! Hai! Tang! Can't you lighten your paws every time? Be careful when sister comes back and I will Let her cook for..."

    Before he finished speaking, seeing Yan Mu who was looking at her with his arms folded behind him, the little fat girl was like a chick whose mouth was pinched, and instantly No sound.

    Hmm...

    In fact, from Yan Yan's reaction to Yan Mu's three shoulder pats, you can probably understand the character of the three cats in Yan Mu's family...