Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The True Warrior

    August is the midsummer season...

    Due to the changes in the sky and the earth due to global evolution, the earth is the hottest time of the year, and the outdoor temperature is only around twenty-three or four degrees.

    The bright sunshine warms the body for a while, and the breeze is cool and pleasant.

    The sky is blue, dotted with white clouds.

    The tree is very light, with luxuriant branches and leaves...

    But under the blue sky and white clouds, beside the lush green trees, Si Nan and the others stared blankly at the big pot of steaming soup in front of them, and swallowed hard.

    This pot of soup...

    is it really drinkable?

    ...

    In fact, leaving aside the production process of Yan Muge Wai Zhong Er, just looking at this pot of soup...the appearance is still very good.

    There is a thin layer of golden oil film floating on the milky white soup, the texture of the pale chicken is clearly visible, and there are various seasoned roots and red dates added by Yan Mujia, a blend of red, white and green Together, it is comparable to a gourmet show with ten filters added.

    Even the oil that Yan Mu deliberately added to the soup later in order to get the "golden color" necessary for a "God of Cooking" was perfectly integrated with the whole pot of soup at this time.     Moreover, the chicken has been marinated by Yanmu for more than ten minutes, and the various cuts that Yanmu has drawn on it have been fully flavored after being boiled for nearly an hour and a half, and the soup is full of the essence of chicken , Just smelling it makes people feel their index fingers move!     It's just...     Chen Lin's face has gradually turned black as he looked at Yan Mu who was not far away from them, who was humming a song and tidying up the small table where the seasonings were placed.     "You say..." After a long while, he said softly, "Is this routine the little master of China or Xiao Fugui, the master chef?"     Everyone: "..." What the hell is the little master of     China!

    Yan Mu was in a very good mood because he was able to cook successfully for the first time without any hindrance, and the things he made did not have any weird colors and smells, so he was in a very good mood. The board served as a table for them, and very enthusiastically called Sinan and his party over.

    It is also very hospitable!

    But after hearing Chen Lin's words, Qi Ruan, who had not dealt with Chen Lin very much since the first day of junior high school, agreed with his point of view, and said with a sigh: "Probably the combination of the two!

    " The nagging appearance while cooking is quite like a young master, and when he is obsessed with the [golden yellow] gold finger, it is the stalk of the chef Xiao Fugui...     Chen Lin sighed again when he saw this, and was a little speechless Tao Kan said: "It's a pity that there is no cover. If there is a cover, it will make it possible to see the golden light when you open the cover!"     Everyone was speechless for a moment.     You fucking meow really thought that little black pot was a legendary kitchen utensil!     However, the words of Chen Lin and Qi Ruan reminded them of many childhood memories.     When people of their generation were crazy about playing, the Internet was not popularized at all, and there were no entertainment activities. The most they played were glass beads, paper scraps, and sticking knives in the mud. At that time, whoever had a bottle of various Colored glass beads and complete pieces of paper in various series, it is simply the most beautiful cub in the village!     I just watched cartoons, such as the Chinese Little Master, Four Drivers Brothers, and the gourd baby who beat the snake to save grandpa, and the magic chef Xiao Fugui only came later.     Especially the Chinese Xiaodangjia and the four-drive brothers. At that time, they thought they were from the land of Tenglong, and they wondered for many years why the opening and ending songs were in an incomprehensible language...     Thinking of these things, look at the front of you The scene actually has a different kind of nostalgia.     ...     "So, do we really want to eat?" Chen Lin didn't let this emotion last for too long, and continued after a short pause, his face turning green when he saw the soup in front of him: "I always have a bad feeling premonition!"