Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    It's night... the night is

    as cool as water, the bright moon hangs high in the sky, and the cold white moonlight pours down, as if covering the whole earth with a layer of tulle, lining the ground with all kinds of strange lights that radiate after the mutation. The plants and the twinkling fireflies make people feel as if they are in the ethereal fairy palace at this moment.

    Industrial factory area, outside the tall fence.

    Yan Cheng'an, Zhao Bo, and Chen Lin, together with Yan Yan and the crown prince who insisted on running out to join in the fun, were all standing in the shadow of the moonlight in front of the wall, their faces covered in darkness and obscured.

    Yan Yan looked at everything in front of her almost obsessively, and couldn't help sighing: "It's so beautiful!"

    Yan Chengan touched her head, his tense expression relaxed slightly, and said in a low voice: "It's really beautiful, but Yanyan Ah, you have to remember that most beautiful things in this world are very dangerous!"

    Yan Yan immediately raised her hand to answer: "I know, I know, the kindergarten teacher said that most brightly colored mushrooms are poisonous, and there are many in the sea. Beautiful things are also poisonous!"

    Yan Chengan nodded in relief: "So let's just look at them, and if we see such things in the future, don't look at them, don't approach them, let alone touch them, okay?     " Yan nodded heavily, then turned her head to look at the forest shrouded in darkness, her mood suddenly sank again: "But... my sister has been out for a day, when will she come back?" She     didn't even call out when she left in the morning She...     is too much!     Yan Chengan's expression that had eased a little earlier suddenly became tense again.     Yan Yan muttered, why isn't he worried?     However, in this world... the flowers in the greenhouse can't survive, even Yan Yan, when she gets older, Yan Cheng'an will take her out of the camp and into the jungle to really get in touch with this cruel world.     From this moment on, the atmosphere became tense and silent again.

    Yan Yan is the most eccentric, knowing that her father and uncles are not in a good mood at the moment, so she obediently stopped talking, and just kept stroking the prince's hair.

    However, soon, the prince who had been hanging his head down suddenly raised his head, and shouted excitedly into the darkness.

    "Meow~~"

    Yan Cheng'an was shocked.

    Are they back?

    Not long after, Haitang's shuffling cries came out from the dark jungle, followed by the sounds of footsteps and laughter. This quiet space seemed to suddenly become lively from this moment on. stand up.

    Yan Cheng'anti finally let go of the heart that had been raised in mid-air for a long time.

    Finally...

    Huh?

    However, when Yan Mu and the others emerged from the dark jungle and walked to the place covered by moonlight, they looked at the big furry guy with a long shadow following Yan Mu under the moonlight, and the big hairy guy she was holding in her hand. Yan Chengan suddenly wiped his eyes vigorously for that meaty dumpling.

    The heart that had just been put in half was brought up again.

    If he's not mistaken...

    My mother