Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    "Wash the whole chicken, remove the hair, and stuff mushrooms, peanuts, Hericium erinaceus, fungus, and ham into the belly, and sew it with fine stitches to lock the essence..."

    "Pour in cooking wine, soy sauce, ginger Slices of onion, salt, spices, etc. Marinate the chicken seasoning for a quarter of an hour, then slowly roast it over a slow fire until the stitches automatically shrink and bond, locking the heated juice essence of the ingredients in the belly, so that the skin is roasted until Golden yellow..."

    "Crispy but not oily, oily but not greasy, just looking at it feels very delicious!"

    "Then take the whole lamb and remove the wool and viscera, wash it and penetrate it with a wooden stick, and bake it until golden The whole chicken is placed in the belly of a sheep, and it is sewn again with sutures...

    "Then, put the sheep on the fire, use a dagger to draw incisions of different depths along the muscle texture on the surface of the food, sprinkle Add seasonings such as coarse salt, cumin, pepper, etc., and then brush with a few thin layers of honey and bake over high heat..."

    "Ah... golden yellow! "

    ...

    Looking at Yan Mu not far away, walking briskly through the ingredients as if dancing, and chanting the detailed steps of the second edition, the expressions of Hong Feng and the others cracked almost instantly. They

    have heard about Yan Mu's cooking skills more than once from Yan Cheng'an, Cong Sinan, and Cao An, but they never thought that Yan Mu's real cooking would be so neurotic...     After a while, Wu Fei swallowed hard, and couldn't help leaning into Cao An's ear who was enjoying watching Yan Mu's "performance": "Is she always like this? "     "What?" "     Cao An hasn't seen Yan Mu making dark dishes for almost half a month. Thinking about it, he still misses it. He is watching it right now, so he didn't turn his head when he heard the words: "Who ? "     It's Yan Mu!" "Wu Fei pouted in the direction of Yan Mu, and when she watched her spinning and jumping non-stop, she felt very hot eyes: "The things she made like this... can I really eat it? "     He actually asked the same question that Chen Lin and the others had when they saw Yan Mu cooking for the first time!

    When Cao An heard the words, he immediately turned his head to look at Wu Fei, his eyes were full of contempt.

    Wu Fei's scalp was numb from his stare: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

    Cao An's tone was faint, and he sighed in a tone that everyone was drunk and I was sober: "You don't understand anything!"

    Wu Fei: " ..."

    I don't understand anything...

    but won't you tell me on horseback!

    "If it's normal ingredients, Yi Yanmu's messy cooking method is of course not acceptable, but the question is, are the current ingredients still normal?"

    Cao An said to Wu Fei in an almost earnest tone: "Since the ingredients are not normal , people are not normal, so it’s normal if the negative is positive!”

    Wu Fei: “…”

    The negative is positive!

    Regardless of how much Wu Fei wanted to vomit in his heart, Zhao Bo turned his head and found Yan Cheng'an again after hitting a wall at Yan Mu's place.

    In fact, when he started cooking, Yan Mu counted the number of people and found that the three parties had more than 20 mouths in total. He immediately felt that neither cooking nor hot pot was suitable.