Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "Boom..." On the

    east side of the factory building, at the junction of the bluestone road and the asphalt road, a two-meter-wide earth wall started from the ground under Yan Chengan's control and slowly rose up!

    A huge roar followed, and the entire ground trembled violently!

    A few minutes later, when the ten-meter-long earthen wall was raised to the height of a three-story building, Yan Cheng'an let go of his hands. His face was pale and his head was sweating profusely, and he propped himself up and panted heavily.

    ...

    Because of the food that Yanmu brought back, everyone didn't go out all day yesterday, and they were all using spirit fat to improve their ranks.

    Up to now, except for Yan Yan, who was too young to let her grasp too much power immediately, so she only promoted to the first level, the rest of the Yan family have been forcibly promoted to the second level of evolution.

    It's just that the Yan family is not like Yan Mu and Zhao Bo who have been exercising and fighting in a tense environment, so except for Mu Yi, the enhancer who is more hands-on, the others are still in control of the elements. In terms of speed, it is indeed more than one step worse.     At this time, the moment Yan Cheng'an let go of his hands, a huge curtain of fire suddenly rose into the air from behind him, like a real curtain, completely covering the earthen wall.     "Zizi..."     "Crackling..."     The sound was like the sound of water droplets accidentally falling into hot oil. Surrounded by the flames, the water in the earth wall formed by the soil rising from the ground evaporated quickly and was buried The semi-rotten wood and insect corpses in the ground also gradually turned into powder during the burning...     Finally, I don't know whether it is the characteristics of the ability of the earth elementalist or the reason for the burning of the flames, the surface of the earth wall continued to burn The bottom actually began to gradually become smoother.     Just like firing pottery in ancient times, a substance like glaze slowly condensed out!     After the flames dissipated, Yan Cheng'an reached out and tapped on the still hot wall, and there was a crisp sound like gold and jade hitting each other.

    He was startled, and instantly rounded his eyes: "Could it be that there is clay under here?"

    "Who knows..." Qi Ruan muttered, and wiped his sweat with his head up.

    As a fire elementalist, she has actually evolved a certain immunity to flames and high temperatures. So this sweat is the same as Yan Cheng'an, not hot, but tired.

    "In short, let's build the fence first. After the fence is finished, the ground has to be reshaped. There is still a lot of work!" Qi Ruan said, and his eyes turned to Zhao Bo at the base of the fence.

    ...

    Zhao Bo is currently planting thorn bushes around the base of the fence...

    Before, after Yan Mu borrowed money to promote him to a second-level evolutionary, Yan Mu took the time to study his abilities.

    The final experiment proved that Zhao Bo can control any plant within a radius of 50 meters except heterophytes!

    In addition, just like the legendary nutrient solution, his wood-type ability also has the characteristics of restoration and vitality. The biggest external manifestation is that it can give birth to plants in a very short period of time.

    And within a certain range, he can also feel the state of the plants that he catalyzed to grow.

    That feeling is very wonderful, as if there is an additional God's perspective, it is so wonderful that it cannot be described in words!