Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    As time went by, the dense fog became thicker in the dense jungle.

    Yan Mu and Si Nan walked among them, their steps light and light, like the breeze blowing over the blades of grass, and the wind passed without a trace...

    "Do you want to guess, what is the source of this explosion of life breath?" In the quiet space, Yan Mu asked suddenly.

    ...

    At this moment, Yan Mu's forehead was already dripping with thin sweat, and he was carefully passing through the gaps between the leaves and bushes, trying not to make any noise.

    Sinan is an elementalist, and Yanmu is a strengthener. If one only looks at the evolution of physical fitness, Yanmu is naturally far superior to Sinan.

    So at this moment, Yan Mu was only slightly sweating, but Sinan's entire back was soaked in sweat, his chest heaved rapidly, his breathing was heavy, and he looked very tired.

    If you look at the normal time, it is now August, which is the hottest time of the year. Even if the climate changes accordingly due to global changes, it is possible to walk in such a dense jungle, where there is plenty of water vapor, and the heat is difficult to dissipate. Over time, it gives people a feeling of stuffiness.

    After a long time, Sinan's lips were chapped, showing faint signs of dehydration.

    In the quiet space, Si Nan was silent for a moment, and then said with a faint smile: "If Qi Ruan is here, according to what she said, it must be the birth of heaven and earth treasures, and everything is robbed. I think her words are still very useful sometimes." It makes sense..."

    In this era, no matter whether it is a mutant creature or a human being, there are only two goals in common - evolution and survival!

    If it was said that the pure life energy that suddenly caused all things to riot, and even allowed them to see the rare beast tide had nothing to do with evolution, he would not believe it if he killed Sinan.

    And when he heard Sinan's strong words, Yan Mu also laughed, took a breath, and said softly: "Very interesting explanation!"

    ...

    Actually, she asked Sinan to come along to investigate the situation this time, not entirely for the sake of Watch the fun...

    More importantly, she wants to find out the source of this riot!

    If there is no accident, they will stay in this area for a few more days. After her strength improves, she will rush to the mountain city at the fastest speed, and will not stop in the middle.

    But now they know nothing about this mutated world, and every anomaly and every piece of information in this new world is very important, because at this point, the unknown is the biggest crisis!

    The more you know, the more you can avoid risks. This is a proportional relationship.

    So even though she knew that it was impossible to stop the evolution of these mutant creatures, Ke Yanmu felt that she had to at least figure out what could have such magical powers!

    Obviously, Sinan's purpose coincided with hers again, otherwise he wouldn't have followed without saying a word.

    While walking, Sinan looked at Yan Mu, who could not see his figure clearly just a few steps away, and suddenly took a deep breath and said, "Should we take some protective measures first?"

    Yan Mu: "...What measures?"

    It was only then that Sinan realized that his words seemed to be ambiguous, and quickly added: "It's just to find a way to keep us far apart. Otherwise, the fog here is so thick that if we get lost, it will be difficult to get together."