Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    "Moving? Moving to the city center?"

    Everyone looked in disbelief, and Qi Ruan couldn't help saying, "Are you crazy?"

    Although they also felt that the ginkgo tree didn't show anything. It's very lucky to be too aggressive, but it doesn't mean they can be neighbors with such a big danger...

    This is crazy!

    "I think it's a good idea." Among all the people, Qi's mother, who participated in their operation for the first time, gave a positive opinion.

    She smiled and looked at the big ginkgo with a tree of golden leaves above her head, and said slowly: "And Yan Mu only said that he would move to the city center, but he didn't say that he must move here!"

    Hong Feng He also looked at Yan Mu with a serious face: "I want to know the reason why you did this."

    ...

    From the end of the world to the present, although they, Yan Mu, Sinan, and Brother Baoan are all four parties, they have basically formed A solid alliance to advance and retreat together.

    Moreover, this alliance still uses Yan Mu as the bond...

    At the beginning of the end of the world, Sinan and Yan Mu walked together for a long time, and met a group of security guards on the way, and when they arrived in the mountain city, Yan Mu also walked with them See you first.

    If Yanmu insists on moving, there is a great possibility that Sinan will accompany him. Can the remaining two of them form such a strong cooperative relationship as when Yanmu was here?

    And in terms of strength, they are the two most powerful with only one ordinary person!

    Thinking of this, Hong Feng only felt pain in his forehead and eyebrows.

    Sure enough, it's just like what Yan Cheng'an said, people like Yan Mu can't be let out, once she's out, no matter it's a big or small matter, she can always make something happen, there's no time to be safe!

    Yan Mu didn't feel Hong Feng's resentment at all, and upon hearing this, he just said to him solemnly: "I made this decision after careful consideration."

    After speaking, she pointed to herself and Qi Ruan before saying: "We will not know until we are promoted to another level, whether we are the [omitted persons] who have avoided the system monitoring, but there is Zhao Lu before, and Wu Yiqian later. , Ling Shuang, who is half human and half plant, came yesterday. Didn’t you feel that there is a feeling that the storm is about to come?”

    Hong Feng nodded and understood her words: “I understand what you mean, but before we Didn’t you agree, just wait and see for the time being?”

    It’s also worthwhile to find out how deep those [clearers] are with the life of a person like Wu Yiqian.

    "But what if those [clearers] don't let us go?"

    Evolvers, omitters, and clearers are all names that Yanmu called themselves, and judging from the current situation, they couldn't be more appropriate.

    Yan Mu looked at Hong Feng seriously, and continued: "If they can turn the whole earth into their laboratory, their strength must be stronger than we imagined, and they will definitely not care about us [experimental samples]. So, what if they don't like us and just want to kill us?"

    Hong Feng's voice became dry: "But you also said, it's just in case..."

    "Yes, it's just in case. "Yan Mu spread his hands and said: "